Jeff P.

KH-3 Spider Eclipse

Updated
Another run of the KH-3 Spider Eclipse?...
MORE »
Gus R.

In search of Edwards Alexi Laiho

Updated
Hello community, I am searching for An Edwards Alexi laiho preferable katakana,sawtooth or scythe. I am in europe and willing to pay up to 750 for a good condition model.   Thanks in advance...
MORE »
Can anyone help with buying a guitar from Japan?

Can anyone help with buying a guitar from Japan?

Updated
Hi guys, I am after an esp that is located in Japan. The site is in japanese and I don’t even know if they ship international. I am thinking, if I can find someone that can get it and send it to me, that would be perfect. Do...
MORE »
Anything New Down the Pipeline?

Anything New Down the Pipeline?

Updated
So since the great Hambino got something to commemorate the Black Album, has anyone heard any whispers of Het releasing anything new?...
MORE »
Wilder

Original bridge pickup for a 1989 Kamikaze 2?

Updated
My bridge pickup has sadly given up the ghost, and I need to replace it. Try as I may, i cannot find what the original was . I know the neck was a 120, but no clue as to what was in the bridge...It was before they started...
MORE »
Roope LTD RL-600 WANTED!

Roope LTD RL-600 WANTED!

Updated
Hey ESP heads. Im looking for a RL-600. Player grade is OK. I have cash or guitars whatever you like. Hit me up! Anthony....
MORE »
Looking for ESP RZK-1 Burnt

Looking for ESP RZK-1 Burnt

Updated
Howdy! I'm wondering if anyone wants to sell ESP RZK-1 Burnt (not E-II).  Cheers!...
MORE »
98 bolt on ouija wanted

98 bolt on ouija wanted

Updated
Looking for bolt on version with coa pm me...
MORE »
ESP GL-56 pre production

ESP GL-56 pre production

Updated
I’ve got one of the 52 pre production GL-56 guitars. Mine is one of the very first and without the GL-56 mark on the headstock. According to the import guitar shop it is the one shown at the Frankfurt show in ‘98 and also...
MORE »
Warren E.

KH-2 shopper

Updated
After much research I got my heart set on a KH-2. Has to be lefty ;( I don't want to wait on a custom, though I would change the markers.  Most I've found are bolt on or custom, and few of those. Just missed a great one on...
MORE »
Rest In Peace Alexi Laiho

Rest In Peace Alexi Laiho

Updated
Not sure if this was the appropriate place to post to share my condolences for a legend.  Absolutely gutted with the news of Alexi Laiho's passing. I'm sure many on this forum and the wider ESP community looked up to Alexi....
MORE »
Josh P.

ESP Custom Alexi Laiho Serial Check?

Updated
Hey all, I'm new here, looking for a little help. I got offered this seemingly sick custom shop Alexi V in a trade, but the specs on it aren't like anything I've ever seen on an AL. Tune-o-matic bridge and rosewood...
MORE »
vector350

NGD- Alexi-600 w/ Blackout?

Updated
The wife hooked me up with a very sweet looking Alexi-600 in black w/ yellow stripes for the birthday. Sadly, it won't arrive until Friday earliest. This one seems unique in that it features the SD Blackout that, according to...
MORE »
Wtb Zorlac

Wtb Zorlac

Updated
How’s it going guys, I was wondering if anyone is selling they’re mm270 89 zorlac...
MORE »
Garrett S.

Need help identifying if this is a real Iron Cross

Updated
Hello There is a person selling an Iron Cross locally and it doesn't look quite right to me. I have some photos included in the post along with the serial number....
MORE »