Method of Payment

Method of Payment

Updated
Hi guys - just wondering what form of payment you guys use when agreeing to deals on this board w/o using Ebay/Paypal. 

Anyone tried out escrow . com?...
MORE »
Chase  M.

Looking for white esp snakebyte

Updated
I am looking for a white esp snakebyte if anybody has one for sale. Thanks...
MORE »
Simon H.

Wtb: jh-2/jh-3/mx-250

Updated
Hi all Looking for a JH2/3/MX250. Let me know if you have one. The JH2 on Reverb is a bit expensive for what he condition ...
MORE »
ESP Custom Shop Stef B8

ESP Custom Shop Stef B8

Updated
Greetings from Melbourne, Australia!
After years of gassing for one, I managed to get my hands on a Kiso Custom Shop Stef B8 a few months ago.
The previous owner had it sitting in his closet for 12 months, so it needed...
MORE »
Patrick O.

ESP Ouija value

Updated
Hi folks, apologies for the somewhat elementary question. What is the approximate current market value for ESP KH-2 Ouijas? I'm referring to the 90s bolt on neck, moon & star inlays, "good condition." I'm looking at...
MORE »
Umm anyone want a Man To Wolf Explorer for $300,000???

Umm anyone want a Man To Wolf Explorer for $300,000???

Updated
https://reverb.com/item/33391154-metallica-james-hetfield-genuine-man-to-wolf-92-esp-mx250-custom-explorer-emg-81...
MORE »
Looking to buy ESP Roope Latvala RS guitar

Looking to buy ESP Roope Latvala RS guitar

Updated
Hey guys, 

I'm looking to buy an ESP Roope Latvala RS. I've been trying to get my hands on one of those bad boys for quite some time now. I know they're pretty rare but if anyone has one or knows someone who's...
MORE »
New ESP User

New ESP User

Updated
Hi all, I'm Darren from the UK & I'm a new ESP guitar user. Recently picked up what I believe to be an older Kamikaze 1 possibly from the late 80's. The Floyd is top mounted with no recess - no signature on the headstock...
MORE »
2009 ESP Ouija Black 01 and 02

2009 ESP Ouija Black 01 and 02

Updated
Guitar Collector thinks those are with Kirk. On the scale from 1 to Metallica, how certain is that information?...
MORE »
*May Sell* ESP KH3

*May Sell* ESP KH3

Updated
Hey people, Im thinking of selling my 2011 ESP kh3 ntb. Im based in the UK and these beauties are getting quite rare. Complete with ESP case and COA - offers around £2750 Pics below!...
MORE »
KH WZ

KH WZ

Updated
2 years in the making, today the dream came true!           ...
MORE »
Mx-250 vintage white

Mx-250 vintage white

Updated
Hi!   Any vintage white out there for sell?   thanks!...
MORE »
ZyklonAeon

Esp Jeff Hanneman w/ eagle inlays for sale?

Updated
Looking for ESP JH signature with eagle inlays preferably in Europe....
MORE »
Tom H.

Jeff Ling EII Certificate of Authenticity

Updated
I was wondering if anyone could confirm if it was a limited number or all of these that come with a CoA?...
MORE »
clags

LTD white zombie - good price and are these limited?

Updated
As title says - what's a fair price on one of these new and is production on these limited quantities like the Ouija we are seeing being gouged now?  I kind of want one and am interested to know if I should jump now or if...
MORE »