ESP Ouija value

Updated
Patrick O.

Hi folks, apologies for the somewhat elementary question. What is the approximate current market value for ESP KH-2 Ouijas? I'm referring to the 90s bolt on neck, moon & star inlays, "good condition." I'm looking at purchasing and just want to make sure I'm in the right ball park $. Any help appreciated. Cheers

KleineFanta

I’ve got a similair question about the value of ESP/LTD red/purple sparkle ouija? Does anybody know?

Cheers Toni

ESP 348

Hi Toni,

The prices for these have gone crazy lol

They were cheap when new, everyone purchased them and now they are selling for double online. 

I can't really say much more than that, but it seems everyone is trying to make a quick buck off those LTD Ouija guitars. 

ESP 348

Hello Patrick. 

Prices vary of course on condition, COA etc etc 

I have seen them change hands lately from as little as US $3500 in average condition all the way up to US $6000 in mint condition with COA etc etc

There is currently one for sale on Reverb asking approx US $5000 and it looks to be mint condition also which is a great price for that guitar.

I hope this helps man. 

Patrick O.

Ok, that's not as crazy as I was expecting. Thanks for your reply!

ESP 348
Patrick O. wrote:

Ok, that's not as crazy as I was expecting. Thanks for your reply!

All good mate, I just had a look and saw that one I mentioned has now sold. 

I didn't think it would have lasted long for that price and that condition. 

You will have to keep looking if you want to purchase one mate lol

I paid US $2500 for mine back in 2010. Mine is in mint condition with COA and original hardcase. 

Best of luck and take care Patrick. 

Post to Thread