My little collection LTD / ESP James Hetfield Signature ...

Updated
My little collection LTD / ESP James Hetfield Signature ...

Hi,

My name is Gildas, 37 years old and live in France.

Metallica's Fan and play guitar since 20 years !

This is my little collection of LTD :

1. LTD Truckster Grey

2. LTD EC1000

3. LTD Iron Cross White

4. LTD KH Junior

5. China Guitar Metallica custom (just for fun, not to play)

6. ... NEED The LTD The Grynch ... (i'm searching for it)

Alamodome

Congratulations man. They look good. All you need is a justice for all if they ever make one to complete the 80’s era. 

howar d.

how many a gitar?

Hieu P.

A wonderful violin. It looks so beautiful and I wish I could own it. canuckle

Thelaptops g.

It need to check with you here. Which is not one thing I normally do! I take pleasure in studying a publish that may make individuals think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment from areteitech.net team!

Carl A.

Beautiful collection! James Hetfield's ESP guitars, including the renowned "Iron Cross" and "Snakebyte," stand out for their custom features and distinctive designs. These guitars are a testament to Hetfield's influence on metal music, embodying the power and precision of his playing. Hetfield's ability to create unforgettable riffs has not only defined Metallica's sound but also inspired a generation of guitarists. Whether you're a Metallica fan or a guitar enthusiast, Hetfield's choice of instruments offers a fascinating glimpse into the intersection of musical innovation and personal expression. James Hetfield's Signatures are always awesome. For those who want to read more about his gear, I recommend the James Hetfield Rig Rundown.

Post to Thread