ESP KH2 Ouija...

Updated
ESP KH2 Ouija...

I had one of the ouija's for a while but hard times fell upon me and I had to let her go. Things have been better and now I am looking to get on again. This new frum isnt as user friendly IMO so I figured I would post this in this section, does anyone know or have one for sale? PM or email (preferred) if you have any info, Thanks.

ESP 348

Yeah, I wanna see these other rare guitars. Might be something good................although I expect the prices to be astronomical.

Guiguitarz

A 2009 ESP guitar with the "Custom Guitars" circle logo ... uh. ?! And the KH-603 name for the ESP model ... uh uh ?!

Is the Strat the one that Kirk played on NEM on last tour in Europe ? Big D ?

ESP 348
Guiguitarz wrote:

A 2009 ESP guitar with the "Custom Guitars" circle logo ... uh. ?! And the KH-603 name for the ESP model ... uh uh ?!

I am not interested in buying them, but it would be nice to hear the history behind these guitars.

ESP 348

The KH-3 is the "Invisible Kid" guitar that Kirk did the artwork in silver sharpie. The strat is supposedly the hotel room strat from Year and a half.

Cheers Big Daddy, thanks for the info.

I am a cash buyer at $2K for both.

Cogan C.

I like the hand-drawn shark on the KH-3, that alone is worth the price!

Oscar Y.
Post to Thread