Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Krzysztof K.

Hello, Could somebody help me with the serial number of my LTD MH1000 Deluxe - W11100992 - I need a year of manufacture. Thanks

VICENTE C.

I am interested in this guitar, but I don't know the exact model. Can somebody help me? Thank you so much.

KOREA H0210807

Thomas P.

ESP LTD JRV-8FR 
Serial: W23071222
I'm wondering if it was made in Korea or Indonesia

Aliman K.

Hi, I've recently bought an Ltd ec400 and all seems OK but I thought I'd ask the forums opinion as u guys probably know more than I do about what to look for. 

Let me know what u think, is it authentic? 

Annie  B.

Exploring home improvement options led me to Quartz Luxury Window, and their Quartx Luxury Windows are a standout choice. The attention to detail and commitment to quality make them a top contender in the market. Check out their website at https://www.quartzluxurywindows.com for a closer look at the elegance and durability these windows bring to any space.

Tom C.

Hey guys. Same deal. Just purchased this. Think it is legit but would love an opinion from the forum. The serial number is: ES1419406. It looks identical to the one from this thread.

Thanks!  Tom 

Tom C.

Sorry. It is the ESP E-II Horizon HRF. 

Thanks. 

Tom

Tom C.

Diego R.

Hello, could you help confirming this is a legit ESP E-II Eclipse (not LDT)? Pictures are not the best, sorry for that and thanks in advance!

Robert H.

Just wanted to verify my guitar. Serial no H1004608. ESP/LTD. Thanks Rob

Benny C.

hello from the far away Belgium,

i bought a custom shop guitar and i just want to know a little bit more about it. Can you help me ? The serial number on the steel backplate is 39726.

Brian  R.

I have a Korean EC-400AT and don't know how to read the seial #. Can someone please help? 

R0615154

Post to Thread