Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Loic A.

Loic A.

Pushead

Loic, the guitars seem to be legit, but I'd be wary of Leboncoin.

Eduardo P.

W130805566

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Eduardo P.

W13080566

Pushead

Hi Edwardo, everything looks good to me. A 2013 LTD EC-1000.

John A.

Is this serial # legit? WI21084132  it’s an esp ec256

Berkay A.

Hello guys. I’m thinking about buying this used Ltd Snakebyte. I wanted to know if it’s legitimate.

serial number : W22092184

Dylan B.

Hey guys,
About to pull the trigger on this '08 M-II, but truthfully the price has me a bit concerned. Everything seems in line though, only thing that I notice that seems perhaps a tad 'odd' is the serial number font (the 3, 0 & 7 seem a bit less 'bold' than the others?)

Apologies for lack luster photo -- it's all I've got.

Can anyone authenticate it?

Pushead

Hey Dylan. Everything looks good to me. The thickness and spacing sometimes vary on the serial number. I've never really understood why, but I've seen enough over my years that I feel comfortable with this one.

Save it from the shop/previous owner. They have the strings wound the wrong way around the tuners.

Dylan B.

Thanks Pushead! You are a blessing to the ESP community, been admiring your board posts for years.
Will be saving it, and very much looking forward to it!

Thanks again bud.

boyan a.

Hi there, es4505223 Is this serial number legitimate?

It is a BTL-4, but I never seen this color on ESP website, as well as E-II Japan website...

Pushead

Hi Boyan. Are those photos of the actual bass, or just stock photos. The bass in the photos look good to me.

sadbttru

Hi wondering about this Ltd Truckster serial number w0518312 if it’s legit. I gather it’s a 2005. 

Truckster

sadbttru

Hi wondering about this Ltd Truckster serial number w0518312 if it’s legit. I gather it’s a 2005. Sorry if this posted twice for some reason I can’t find this first one 

Post to Thread