Kamikaze 1 vs M1 Tiger

Updated
Kranked4Christ#33
If you had a choice between a new ESP Kamikaze 1 or a ESP M1 Tiger, which one would you pick and why? Guys who have or have had both please weigh in on the pros & cons of each and why you prefer that Lynch model over the other. Thanks!
Gfunk

If you are referring to the current production models the differences are minimal: finish, fretboard, single coil, and headstock.

I have always loved the look of Purple Tigers, but they probably would not fit my playing style.

:(

matt b.

I have a Kami II and the old version of the yellow tiger (no floyd). I think the Kami has better tone due to the weight and wood its made of, also if you have a preference to fretboard woods.....tiger-maple & Kami-ebony. The Kami is more versitle due to having a neck p'up. Hope that helps

Pics on pg 28 (I think) of the "post your sig's" thread if you wanna look

Kranked4Christ#33

Those are very good replies guys. Keep 'em coming guys. Thanks msb!

Big Rich

both are insane guitars

comes down to fretboard and neck pickup .... honestly you cant go wrong with either both are gona play/sound sick

it really just depends on how they feel to you and if you need a neck pickup and like either maple or ebony ...... try both out if you can

Post to Thread