Help Me

Updated
kohtala
what you think about esp ltd kh 602 is it good or toy, i had 202 and i think that was like shit. could you help me with this,:confused:
Borked Bob

602 is awesome. Its far from being a toy. With the real EMG pickups and an original floyd rose (if you find an older model) not to mention black hardware alder bodied with a neck thru maple neck.
It is truly pure win.

ESPANDY16

to be honest i compared it to alot of jacksons and ibanezs in the same price range and alittle higher and personaly i thought it was the best during a trip to samash
i thought it was the most playable
i agree with bob 100%

John1

the 602 is actually good, I was pretty much going to say what Borked Bob mentioned earlier above in the thread.

602 is awesome. Its far from being a toy. With the real EMG pickups and an original floyd rose (if you find an older model) not to mention black hardware alder bodied with a neck thru maple neck.
It is truly pure win.

this.

kohtala

thanks every one this help me, yes there is orginal floyd rose, i was so disappointed when i get that 202 guitar but thatks again for all

MarcoNL

LTD's beneath 400 are not all that.... From 400 and more there very nice. I have a Page Hamilton PH600 and that is a beautifull axe!

Post to Thread