My Man to wolf explorer.

Updated
My Man to wolf explorer.
Hello. I am new here, but have been reading theads here for a long time now. I am now finished with my Man to wolf explorer, and just want to share some pix with you guys. Pix will follow very soon.
Haakenstad

Thread failed.

splinter_ESP

i dont understand what you mean by finished with it-u selling it? if its a genuine ESP I shotgun first refusal!

also without pics this thread has the disctinct odour of fail...

andrei

dude, seriously... what the hell?
post the damn thread when you have the pics.

or you just want to see if you can get us curious?

Mr Walley

Fail.

sk3tch3dx

if you've been reading the threads you should know by now no pics or pics coming soon = fail

hebs74

Sorry for starting a new thread without pix, and sorry for my bad english

Haakenstad

shotgun on this one!
please send it to me

Paul 777

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do ya wanna be my buddy??

Seriously....That is outta this world.

:)

Justinschut

I think he ment he's finished putting the inlay decals on :p

jalmetalman

Welcome!!! Nice guitar!!!!

andrei

nice guitar. you're forgiven.

welcome to the board.

and, nice paintings :p

jibe

Those are decals ?? They look pretty good!!

(Am I the only one a bit shocked by the rudness of the first answers to this post?? Dudes, chill out...)

load more replies (1 of 1)
hebs74

Yes it is decals I bought them on e-bay, the seller was Creative Cuts.
Very easy to put on.
The paintings is my vifes job.

.:st.anger:.

Yes it is decals I bought them on e-bay, the seller was Creative Cuts.
Very easy to put on.
The paintings is my vifes job.

i got my deerskull inlays from that guy and put them on my mx130 - they look great

orez_lived

Hello.
I am new here, but have been reading theads here for a long time now.
I am now finished with my Man to wolf explorer, and just want to share some pix with you guys.
Pix will follow very soon.

I think the issue is that this post is pointless. Why wouldn't you just wait until you had the 'pix' to start the thread? :confused::confused::confused:

creativename11

Dude looks sick!!!!
this maybe a stupid question but howd you cover the dots? (unless there where never dots to begin with )?

Fordman65

Dude looks sick!!!!
this maybe a stupid question but howd you cover the dots? (unless there where never dots to begin with )?

What do you mean? Howd he cover the dots? The inlays are vinyl, so they cover the dots right up. Can't even tell they are there. Nice guitar dood.

Munchy5150

id love to do it, but id be too much of a pussy to put the vinyls on my MX's fretboard!

hebs74

Here is one more of my guitar collection, its an old Hohner Flying V Devil, that have been going thrue some differends looks over the time.

Post to Thread