esp ltd alexi 200

Updated
xdaynex
hey how does this guitar play and is it neck heavy?i dont mind the pickup since ill get a new one soon:)
Arcane

I've got one. It plays great and sounds good too. I don't really know why everyone has a problem with the pickup. I think it sounds great! Neck is very good if you're used to playing a Les Paul. Not beefy. It's fast and I especially like the satin finish. It makes moving up and down the neck easy. The only problem I have with it is the finish on the hardware. Black nickel looks good and really suits the guitar, but it will come off because of the sweat of your hands. Think it's some kind of electrolysis effect. So that means you'll have to clean the guitar with some guitar polish every time after you've played it. Even just for 5 minutes! I personally don't have time for that shit, so I'll probably replace it some time, or have it re-plated. Unfortunately the person who helped me in the store didn't tell me this until I went back to him and found out it can't be fixed. :mad: And I see in the 2008 catalog that the ESP and LTD 600 and 200 has this finish on the hardware now. Would have preferred it to be painted black. Much harder wearing. But I have heard that plating on any kind of guitar or make, will come off eventually...
So anyways, hope this was helpful. It's a great guitar.

xdaynex

o ok:)cuz i wanna get this guitar but i want one thats pre 2008 cuz now the changed up a lot of shit-like instead of esp/ltd tuners, they have esp tuners which will prob bring up the price:(but yeh i hafta get it quick

OutlawTorn

dude...my LTD EX-50 had ESP tuners in them....they dont bring up price.....relax

xdaynex

dude...my LTD EX-50 had ESP tuners in them....they dont bring up price.....relax
o shit really?i thought that since they were using the esp tuners it would:S but i guess it applies for the pickups too right?

Throne_Of_Lunacy

I think the neck is pretty damn good, nice and fast. But i dont think the floyd is that great.

MyApocalypse

I think the neck is pretty damn good, nice and fast. But i dont think the floyd is that great.

it's an alright guitar but you should probably just save up the extra cash and get the 600 model. It will NOT disappoint.

load more replies (1 of 1)
MyApocalypse

I definitely like the Hellion cover too. anybody agree?

Throne_Of_Lunacy

go for the 600, better pickups and better features, plus you'd be getting the model with the blackout

MyApocalypse

Buy the 600.

/thread

Post to Thread