ESP Stephen Carpenter 6 String

Updated
NBshredder
Has anyone played one these? Im thinking about getting one, but I have never played one and no dealers around me have them (are they discontinued?). I have seen two versions, the custom shop and just the signature series ESP. Is there any huge difference between them, I mean there both ESP and Im not gonna pay another $1000 for the Custom shop unless there is some great difference. I looked at the specs for both of them and they are identical besides the fact that one is a Custom shop and the other is just an ESP signature series. Thanks!
ESP

There are no more 6-string SC models in production. Just 7's. Perhaps we will see "8's"?

NBshredder

Ya thats what I figured, but I found a six string for sale which is why i am wondering how they play and what the differences were between the custom shop model and the ESP signature model...

rocknrolltakeover

i have a black custom shop 6 string src and i love it. its by far my favorite guitar. it plays amazing, it has plenty of options tone wise with three pups and it looks killer. i think its a shame they discontinued it. id love to get my hands on a white or sonic blue model.

BrazilianBootyLover

Is there any huge difference between them

YES!

I mean there both ESP and Im not gonna pay another $1000 for the Custom shop unless there is some great difference.

You really can't go wrong unless you want to get something that the sig doesn't have.

NBshredder

So the custom shop Stephen Carpenter is alot better than the regular ESP version?? Im just confused cause its like the same specs, but one has the custom shop logo on the back of the headstock...

load more replies (2 of 2)
Post to Thread