zbych

Looking for: M302 or similar

Updated
Hi guys and gals, hope you are all well. Havent been on here for a while as I concentrated on building my turbo bike but as its now finished Im back in the business again and looking for an older ltd. Dont want anything like...
MORE »
GBH14

ESP and LTD colours (colors for the americans...)

Updated
What is the deal with ESP discontinuing the decent finishes of their guitars? I remember looking at the Horizon NT-II, Ltd MH-1000 and a few others and seeing a range of different finishes available. Now for some reason ...
MORE »
Intonation issues EC-1k

Intonation issues EC-1k

Updated
I can't get the bottom three strings intonated. I've extended the saddle (T-O-M) as far away as possible and the 12th note is still sharp. Anyone else experienced this?...
MORE »
Darth Vaedus

Modding my EC-256

Updated
Hey guys, I have an Ltd EC-256 and I need some help. I want to get some gold knobs as close as possible to the gold knobs on the EC-1000 VB. Can anyone point me in the direction of the exact knobs that I need? There is a...
MORE »
jcortez

New to the Board

Updated
Hey guys I'm new to the board. I just picked up an LTD Elite MII(the transblack version) Its my first venture into the LTD/ESP world. Had it about a week and all I can say is what a great guitar! It was between the LTD elite...
MORE »
Void

LTD EC 1000 VB

Updated
Greetings everyone! After selling my Schecter Omen 6-FR, I'm about to get an EC 1000 VB Deluxe, but I'm afraid about some details. First of all, I never played a Les Paul shaped guitar, and I can't test it out since I'm...
MORE »
shredjsx

Its been awhile,but...

Updated
Ive rejoined the ranks....I just bought an unbelievable LTD....I havent had an esp in a while, but I have allways loved the LTD models, and now I have the perfect guitar for me...THANKS ESP!!!!...
MORE »
ruisilva

Super Vee Locking system- LTD ST 203

Updated
There is someone selling a super vee locking system. at my local classifieds. The tremelo has come out of his F guitar. Its going cheap. Has anyone installed a Super Vee locking system on their ST 203? were there any...
MORE »
New LTD Maple Fretboards

New LTD Maple Fretboards

Updated
I was stoked to see that a local shop had the EC1000 T CTM Maple in stock. Outside of my distaste for the gold hardware I couldn't believe the maple board was glossed. Not into it. Is the M1000 with maple board the same?...
MORE »
Are LTDs chambered

Are LTDs chambered

Updated
I'm browsing around some forums and I keep seeing someone claiming they have an LTD that was made before they "started chambering them", because he claims his is heavier than the current ones. Does this hold any weight? (pun...
MORE »
Chetos

M200 pickup question

Updated
I have been messing with my amp (peavey classic 30) and petals (boss od and digitech metal master). It sounds great on the neck pickup and both. With the bridge it sounds very tinny. I have messed with the treble and high...
MORE »
At $2,500 this EXP-200 is a steal!

At $2,500 this EXP-200 is a steal!

Updated
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESP-Metallica-James-Hetfield-Black-Diamond-Plate-Explorer-/170989895433?pt=Guitar&hash=item27cfcabf09 I should diamond plate my 200. I have EMG's too, so I should easily get $3,000!...
MORE »
lion2

Headstock broke on my KH202 is it worth repairing?

Updated
Is it worth repairing the headstock on my KH202 or should I try to find a new neck? Attached is a photo of the damage....
MORE »
exp9101

Ec-400at

Updated
I found an EC-400at at a local shop last month. They're asking $350. I've always wanted an EC but never liked the body cut in the back. That and they were never the standard "LP" thickness. But this one has no cut and has...
MORE »
slaveunit

Bridge groud wire on ltds with actives?

Updated
Do any of them have it? I'm just curious because Id like to grab something but am really burnt out on actives right now, so I would want to switch the pickups out to passives.. Both my MH1000 and H401 came with EMGs stock...
MORE »