EdgarAllanPoon

Trying to find some info on an LTD I have

Updated
So a while back I was given an LTD MH-100 I literally cannot find any information on this exact guitar. It is candy apple red with a bolt on neck, 24 frets, and a floyd rose. It really isn't a bad guitar sounds pretty good at...
MORE »
Stephen D.

M-100FM Strings

Updated
Any quality video on how to change the strings on this guy? I'm new to the electric guitar world and it looks pretty intimidating. Guy at the music store says to bring it in when the strings need to be changed, but..every...
MORE »
Alexi 200 pickup

Alexi 200 pickup

Updated
Hello, this is my first post at the forum here. I sendt an e-mail to ESP about this questionbut recived no answer, hopefully I can find help here.    I just accuired an Alexi 200 and I am planning to switch out the pickup...
MORE »
Modded tailpeice for faster string change!

Modded tailpeice for faster string change!

Updated
After purchasing a brass tailpeice from guitar fetish i decided to cut lines in it to allow for a faster string change on my ec-1000. Instead of feeding the string through and having to pull the entire length, i can now drop...
MORE »
adrian v.

replacing pickups on mh1000fr

Updated
Hello folks,  I purchased a mh1000fr recently which i absolutey love the feel of but I decided wo replace the pickups so I ordered the crunchlabs.  Will these fit?  I'm not clear on the "f spacing".    ...
MORE »
Daniel S.

Does my LTD got damage?

Updated
I placed my LTD on the Guitar stand. After that, my Mother mop the floor and accidentally she push the Guitar stand and my LTD fell forward. It happens 2 times. And today, i havent tested it yet because my amp got destroyed....
MORE »
Diego S.

EC 1000 octaves issue

Updated
  Hi there, I'm new here and also new as ESP/LTD guitar player.       I've got an EC 1000 VB recently and the first thing I did was restring it with my favorite 0.10 brand strings but I just can't get the right tone for...
MORE »
Cryo7c1

F-400FM

Updated
Are they ever going to re-release the F-400FM?  I once owned one years ago and sold it since I didn't have the room or time (college/full-time job) to play.  Now, I have the room and time and they discontinued it.  I should...
MORE »
EC-1000 pickup stance?

EC-1000 pickup stance?

Updated
I didn't see anything in the forum about this yet. Are the humbuckers supposed to sit at an angle in this guitar? This is the only guitar I've ever had where the PU's sit like this. They're not flat with the strings, both...
MORE »
Jason s.

My EX-100 Custom Painted

Updated
I found a black LTD EX 100 on Ebay real cheap. When I got it it was damaged pretty bad. The corners were broken off paint chips everywhere and the strap pins pulled out of the body. Well I decided I would rebuild this guitar....
MORE »
Best playing ltd under $400

Best playing ltd under $400

Updated
Im modding a guitar this summer, any suggestion, doesnt need to be an ltd...
MORE »
EC-1000 tuning issues

EC-1000 tuning issues

Updated
My ec1000 has the ESP brand tuners with the knob on them. This is my first guitar with locking tuners. The issue I am running into is with my low strings. I tune the 6th string to D but it will never tune properly. On the...
MORE »
Michael S.

new 331

Updated
really hyped,got this new today and will post thoughts on it later...
MORE »
my M-50's new look

my M-50's new look

Updated
After having it 10 years my m-50 got a makeover! Emg 81, custom carbon fiber pickguard, no tone and volume moved....
MORE »
ALH-200B and N Magnets?

ALH-200B and N Magnets?

Updated
Any idea what they are?  I assume ceramic, but I couldn't find a thread anywhere with an answer.  All of the searches came up null....
MORE »