Jelle  V.

ESP LTD BW-1 fretboard

Updated
Hi all, I have recently purchased an ESP LTD BW-1 (made in Korea - 2022). Lovely guitar, but there are some quality issues. Next to some binding issues in the f-hole, which I can accept, the fretboard does not look clean,...
MORE »
XJ Evertune model for 2024?

XJ Evertune model for 2024?

Updated
Yes, please!
(obvious mockup)      ...
MORE »
AKSSARAA

LTD Please Step Up Your Game

Updated
Over the years I looking that LTD brand is getting more behind compared to Schecter and Jackson in term of specwise and design. Here some suggestion for this matter. -Bring in compound radius fretboard and make it a bit...
MORE »
Deone B.

EC-50 legit or fake?

Updated
Hi guys! Last week I bought a used ESP LTD EC-50 for a low price. But, its something weird in the ESP logo; I think would be a LTD logo there. Can someone tell me if this is a real or counterfeit ESP/LTD? The serial number...
MORE »
Snakebyte Owners Manual

Snakebyte Owners Manual

Updated
Hey, wondering where I can find an owners manual online for the Snakebyte? I’m concerned I may have an electronics issue and I’d like to be sure I’m on the right path.   thanks!...
MORE »
Acid Test

Drop in locking tuners for an ESP LTD Viper 400?

Updated
Could somebody post what locking tuners are drop in (no modifications, hole drilling) for an ESP LTD Viper 400. thanks...
MORE »
Colours?

Colours?

Updated
I have to admit I've owned a few guitars in my day but I believe I have found my "go to" and "want more of". I bought a LTD MH 350NT a couple years ago and it always seems that I return to it and it's become my favourite and...
MORE »
Sergey S.

Forest

Updated
Hello! Tell me - in the Forest series will there be a resumption of the production of guitars with glued or through the neck? in gloss black colors and so on? Or is the series completely discontinued? Can I order the...
MORE »
LTD V250 - LTD V350

LTD V250 - LTD V350

Updated
Hey everyone, I know this is kind of a long shot.. But I've been hunting for a Gun Metal Blue LTD V250 or 350 for years.  They were only made in the early 2000's I believe.  I just have never seen that same awesome deep blue...
MORE »
ESPJ

Esp ltd ouija Natural For sale

Updated
https://reverb.com/item/11970487-esp-ltd-kirk-hammett-ouija-natural-2017-natural https://www.ebay.com/itm/ESP-LTD-Kirk-Hammett-signature-Ouija-guitar-Excellent-Condition/282959711194?hash=item41e1b68bda:g:DkAAAOSwcTRa85k1 T...
MORE »
txjutsu

Wiring Diagram ec-256

Updated
If anyone can help I need a wiring diagram for the EC-256.. 2 vol 1 tone/push pull.. Bought this guitar used and someone did some "modifications"... thanx in advance.....
MORE »
Cleaning

Cleaning

Updated
What cleaning method and or product do you  recommend  for the satin finish? ( ESP LTD Arrow black metal.  ) ...
MORE »
Jd  D.

Can anyone tell me if this M-2 is real?

Updated
Seller says it’s a rare piece and doesn’t have a serial number at the 24th fret. Tremolo says it’s a “sft-70” and licensed. No markings on the tuners. No bolt on plate. 

MORE »
chris1234

ngd at home and im stuck at work

Updated
my new LTD EC is waiting for me and i wont see her till 2nite ohhhhhh chris...
MORE »
Andrea F.

EC-256 compatible locking tuners

Updated
Hi guys,
I'd like to upgrade the tuners of my ESP EC256. I found out that the Gotoh SG381 are compatible but there are several versions of the same model, which one is the one that fits the guitar?
I was looking at the...
MORE »