Chaosphere

No more earvana nuts on the ec-1000 series?

Updated
Thats what it looks like by looking the esp web . It`s a shame , those earvana nuts were a plus for me. I can totally hear a better intonation in guitars equipped with them . They are extremely useful for lower tunnings....
MORE »
Machismo

I'm thinking of getting an ESP LTD Deluxe B-1004 bass...

Updated
Has anyone ever played one of these basses or own one?  Should I get it?...
MORE »
New Pickups For EC-1000 VB Duncans

New Pickups For EC-1000 VB Duncans

Updated
Hey guys, I sold my EC-401 with active emgs some time ago to purchase an EC-1000 VB with duncans 59/JB The guitar is awesome but I dont feel im too fond of the pickups as i like to play heavy metal, does anyone have a...
MORE »
Pickup Swap

Pickup Swap

Updated
Hello all just want some opinions on my LTD GC-4. I don't care for the 35p4 paired with the MMTW so out of the 35DC and 35CS which would sound better with the MMTW?...
MORE »
Ec 256 pot shaft

Ec 256 pot shaft

Updated
Are they short shaft or long? Wondering so I can order a blackout preamp ...
MORE »
New To ESP / LTD - NGD!!

New To ESP / LTD - NGD!!

Updated
New Guitar Days :)  I have recently moved to ESP guitars from Gibson and  I could not be happier. Tim and the guys on the ESP artist relations team are all amazing guys! I absolutely LOVE my new ESP / LTD guitars!   ...
MORE »
SausageofPower

ESP LTD GL-600SS: Maple or Alder?

Updated
I just got one of these for a good deal. Pretty minty. I see conflicting reports though as to what it's made of, Alder or Maple. I know the ESP version is Alder, but the catalog for 2005 shows the LTD as being made of...
MORE »
LTD M401

LTD M401

Updated
LTD M401 2009 Indonesia  This was my first acquaintance with the company's products) Just great guitar, very comfortable to play, Inexpensive hardware work properly for 5 years and I think that will last a long time! Very...
MORE »
Soulreaper

New LTD owner

Updated
I recently ordered a B-stock LTD EC 1000 black and It should be in my hands on tuesday. I'm still a noob at guitar and my current axe is a Squire strat. I've played the display models at my local guitar shops and totally...
MORE »
AnnihilationText

LTD 400 Viper owners - answers?

Updated
I haven't found much discussion anywhere about this sort of thing, if anyone has answers to these questions, post pronto because I'm *this* close to buying a black V400: 1) How are the V400's for tuning to B using 13-56...
MORE »
Ryan 2%

viper 305 pickups and EQ

Updated
i'm about to buy a 2003 viper 305 bass, and i was just wondering if the 35 and 40 series pickups in it have the same measurements and if the newer models of those pickups would be compatible with the b64 active eq in the bass...
MORE »
Ltd MH401QM in STB colour match

Ltd MH401QM in STB colour match

Updated
Hey guys, anyone know what the colour is they used on this model? I sent an email to ESP and they couldn't provide me with it. I've done a majour repair on it and need to blend the colours back in. Cheers. ...
MORE »
Chuck B.

Newbie to the forum

Updated
Hey all, I just picked up a LTD Viper 400.  I am new to the forum but not that new to LTD guitars.  I really like the Viper 400 and am happy with my acquisition.  I traded a LTD EC400VF for it.  Now I have a more versatile...
MORE »
New To ESP

New To ESP

Updated
Hope this is a simple question to answer.  The thin U-Shaped profile on ESP guitars, are they thinner than the Ibanez Wizard necks?  That is the only popular neck I know to compare it to.  I have physical disabilites and have...
MORE »
Viper 401 Bridge-need help ASAP!!

Viper 401 Bridge-need help ASAP!!

Updated
I have a Viper 401, and a repair guy for a certain big chain store set the guitar up...only he did a pretty bad job at it. So bad he actually had the saddles pointed like so:

/\(E) V(A) /\(D) V(G) /\(B)...
MORE »