Michael S.

ESP LTD MH-201

Updated
Hi I recently bought a MH-201 but I can't find any info on it, Other than its Korean and built in 2002. I have no idea of the value of this guitar. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....
MORE »
EclipseMan

Long or Short Controls for Eclipse

Updated
Hey everyone,

I'm interested in installing the EMG ZW Set in my LTD Eclipse 256FM and noticed on the EMG website there's two options "Short Standard 10mm" or "Long 19mm"

Do any of you happen to know the correct...
MORE »
Elijah A.

Arrow 1000 Violet Andromeda Action

Updated
Hey all,  I've recently purchased the LTD Arrow 1000 in violet andromeda and can't seem to get the action sitting low like my other guitars.  I've adjusted the bridge and triple checked the Truss Rod.  Anyone got any ideas...
MORE »
jel h.

LTD ec-1000m

Updated
Bought this guitar and wondering what it is . Has ec-1000m on the fretboard made in china and serial on back of headstock ESP inspired on the pickups  LTD on the bolt on neck plate the serial number date is apparently...
MORE »
Sami K.

New LTD H3-1000

Updated
Hey, is a smoothed out crack on the fretboard binding acceptable flaw in a 1k€ guitar? It was sold to me as new...
MORE »
LTd gh-600

LTd gh-600

Updated
just got one of these and Boy it sounds AND PLAYS Amazing. But just one problem the neck pickupvND THE PUSH PULL COIL doesnt work!!! bought through a dealer online. anybody have a diagram for the wiring i would really...
MORE »
David B.

Can anyone identify my explorer?

Updated
Hi all! First time poster. Can anyone identify my LTD explorer? I bought it new in the late 90’s. It’s a bolt on neck. Think it’s worth fixing up? Not sure how much these are worth in good condition. Thanks for any help with...
MORE »
Bepsi

Gibson-Neck Telecasters?

Updated
I love the design of the 87 series Telecaster with the Gibson neck, but I wish ESP would make ones for the LTD line with EMGs. Do you guys think such a thing will be possible?...
MORE »
snake plisken

Info on Grassroots guitars

Updated
Hello! Just poped in. Do any of you know of Grassroots instruments? Here in Germany you can get them at a reasonable price, compared to an LTD. Shop says its a LTD for the Japanese market. They go for a 320 Euro. Could...
MORE »
EC-256 Pickup Swap &  Wiring Question

EC-256 Pickup Swap & Wiring Question

Updated
I've got an EC-256 (Indonesian, 2 volume/1 tone) setup in Drop B and just ordered a Seymour Duncan SH-5 Custom pup to replace the factory bridge one. Not sure exactly how to wire it up with the annoying coil-splitting tone...
MORE »
Not stoked on the newer 300-400 series

Not stoked on the newer 300-400 series

Updated
Just checked out a 2010 H351NT at Sam Ash today. I swear I'd played them before, but of the 2010 models I'd only owned a EC 1000SSB and played some other 1000 series. I'd seen others in the 300-400 range, but just never...
MORE »
Insomnia-Zombie

new member!

Updated
Hi noob to the forums here just got the deal of a lifetime on an LTD MH400 and hard case I love this guitar wish I had picked up an ltd sooner! will post pics soon have to find a site to upload them to...
MORE »
RCfeedsBIRDS

Viper Differences

Updated
Hey guys. new guy here. i'm rollin' a black Viper 400. i really like it but to be honest i like the natural finish of the Viper 300 better but i was wondering, aside from the pick ups (i got an '04) what's the differences...
MORE »
Arrow-1000: Swapping EMGs for Fishmans?

Arrow-1000: Swapping EMGs for Fishmans?

Updated
Some crazy guy sold me his absolutely gorgeous Arrow-1000 for $300 and I've been waiting for the police to show up and accuse me of stealing it from him. Love this thing.  However, I've never been a huge EMG fan and would...
MORE »
LTD EC-1000 DELUXE Tailpiece change

LTD EC-1000 DELUXE Tailpiece change

Updated
ΗΕLLO I WANT TO CHANGE THE TAILPIECE FROM GOLD TO CHROME. I HAVE ALREADY CHANGE THE BRIDGE ONE . THE GUITAR HAS THE  tonepros t1z gold set . CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF GOTOH GE 101Z WORKS ?  WHAT OTHER MODELS FITS ? THANK YOU...
MORE »