Info on Grassroots guitars

Updated
snake plisken
Hello! Just poped in. Do any of you know of Grassroots instruments? Here in Germany you can get them at a reasonable price, compared to an LTD. Shop says its a LTD for the Japanese market. They go for a 320 Euro. Could always change the pups for EMG`s later. Anyway, they look real good, and it says made by ESP on the back of the neck. Not much on Harmony Central or google about these instruments. Would probably still be a great improvment to my Hohner.
ShreddyMcFunTits

The quality order goes:

Ltd 10-250 series < Grassroots < Ltd 300-500 series < Ltd 1000 series < Edwards < ESP Standard Series < ESP custom

EDIT: Roughly, I don't know exactly where Grassroots would be but it's pretty low down the line.

B1ackD3at4

The quality order goes:

Grassroots < Ltd 10-250 series < Ltd 300-500 series < Ltd 1000 series < Edwards < ESP Standard Series < ESP custom

EDIT: Roughly, I don't know exactly where Grassroots would be but it's pretty low down the line.

Fixed. For the most part Grassroots are the lowest end models when it comes to ESP, LTD and Edwards.

Scott

Oh ok, just add up the cost of the GR, the setup, the new pu's, the new bridge, and the new tuners, and I bet I'll find an LTD EXP for that price.

R11GJH

Not with EMG's and Tone Pro Bridge and Sperzels. You may get a standard EXP-200.

Scott

Just add it up...

R11GJH

Have done, my GR projects cost me £ 629.00. On the bay a LTD EXP-200 cost around £ 500.00 wihout Sprezels, EMG's, Tone Pro Bridge and the setup/fitting. A EXP-200 would cost £ 829.00 with the same hardware as my GR.

Scott

Ok then if it has to be the old shape, go to sites that sell old LTD EXP's.

R11GJH

You can't buy old shape EXP's new, only used from Ebay etc. The only way to get a new EXP is to custom order from Japan, but they won't sell to USA or Europe due to the Gibson Lawsuit.

Hence it is cheaper to get a GR and upgrade hardware than it is to but a LTD from Ebay and upgrade hardware, by about £ 200.00.

Metfuk

You should polish those pickup ring screws man...they are rusted!

load more replies (1 of 1)
ash

What is edwards?
*noob alert*

Yanrafo X.

nice

prase d.

With EMGs, Tone Pro Bridges, and Sperzels, this isn't the case. You might be able to get a standard EXP-200

Mazika L.

Drift boss game is an obstacle for you. Despite the fact that Drift Boss has been around for a while, we are now improving and releasing the incredibly appealing Drift F1 and Drift 3 games. Come experience with friends right away by signing up.

heravin l.

nice!

heravin l.

thank you

Post to Thread