TL-6 Tuner Swap and Saddle Question (New Member)

TL-6 Tuner Swap and Saddle Question (New Member)

Updated
Hey guys, new member here. 
Just picked up a TL-6 Thinline acoustic in aquamarine (should really be emerald burst as it’s hella green). My Taylor 214CE is beautiful when I record and not plugged in but their Expression...
MORE »
Scott E.

LTD TE 200

Updated
Hey all, I am currently looking for a guitar that has 24 frets and has good access to the upper fret (dusty) region. I am a fan of the Telecaster design (I have a Squier Contemporary Telecaster RH). My question is are there...
MORE »
Jacob F.

bridge volume not working but both pickups do on neck volume

Updated
I noticed recently that my bridge volume control does nothing on my EC-256. If I turn up the neck volume however, both pickups function and are able to switch tones. I replaced both pickups about two months ago with SD...
MORE »
Greenroom Studio

LTD M-400

Updated
Looks good! I'd like to play it! What pickups? New for NAMM? Thanks!...
MORE »
Annia

Esp ltd the predator?

Updated
What do you guys think of this guitar? I find it quite interesting but I would like to hear opinions. Thanks :)...
MORE »
Assignment  studio

Need Help For Assignments?

Updated
Students who are studying in the US, UK, and Australia face academic struggles in life, because they have part-time jobs to do as well to earn for living. Such students always want to buy cheap assignment help in terms of...
MORE »
First LTD Guitar for Me.

First LTD Guitar for Me.

Updated
I finally saved up and bought my first LTD guitar - the Deluxe H-1001 in Violet Andromeda Satin. It is an amazing guitar. I have a thing for satin guitars and it’s awesome to find one in a color other than black or white....
MORE »
Metalman

EC 1000 replacement nut

Updated
Hi guys! So I recently bought a used left handed EC 1000 in silverburst... Absolutely gorgeous. One problem though...   I've done everything I can in my setup between bridge and truss rod adjustment to find that no matter...
MORE »
Skinny top / hvy bottom for ec256?

Skinny top / hvy bottom for ec256?

Updated
New to the forum, very inexperienced player here. I apologise in advance if this has been answered already but there is so many results when looking for string size etc.. I have an EC-256FM currently with 10-46 regular...
MORE »
Logan D.

LTD 201 EX

Updated
I’m a huge fan of LTD! My LTD EX201 got here yesterday and its my 5th LTD! Will probably be my drop D guitar. My issues are first I can’t get much access past the 21st fret! Would love a little more cut on the body and an...
MORE »
Modding a ec-10

Modding a ec-10

Updated
This is my ec-10 I want to mod it  I’m curious to know what bridge and nut would fit. and if I could drop in fishman moderns with no extra modding! :  )...
MORE »
PEPSI

modding a kh-202 into a mummy

Updated
who has modded a kh-202 into a mummy>? searching right now is pissing me off thanks...
MORE »
jacob b.

KH-602

Updated
the other day i picked up a kh602 from a local guitar center and im just curious how to read the serial # i looked up how to read the number but it seemed none of them matched any help would be appreciated pics are for...
MORE »
Jon Y.

Gold plated components: Product recommendations?

Updated
Hey All,  I have 10years on my LTD ec-1000 deluxe, it’s been awesome.  Obviously replacement of hardware would be easiest, but is there any product recommendations out there to improve the normal wear and tear hardware...
MORE »
LTD V200 into JH1 project

LTD V200 into JH1 project

Updated
Hello all. Just wanted to tell everyone that after a long time I’ve finally got my hands on a V200 lawsuit. Guitar is in great condition overall with all black hardware and dual 81’s. My intentions if I ever got one was to...
MORE »