modding a kh-202 into a mummy

Updated
PEPSI
who has modded a kh-202 into a mummy>? searching right now is pissing me off thanks
konan

yo, what's up?

PEPSI

just looking for people who have done it
and to find out what all I need, and how hard is it.
pics, ect.

Robert Z.

Does anyone know how long this takes. I have my kh2 at a luthier right now to get this done, and he's had it for two months now. I know he tends to take his time with things, but this seems like a job that could be done in a week or two. Thanks.

carbons2k

Bill takes 2-3 weeks i believe

Borked Bob

coke is way better than pepsi

Justinschut

Dr. Pepper!

PEPSI

Dr. Pepper!

= pepsi product

Weasley

Dr. Pepper!

+1!

Fordman65

Why do this to a kh202? The paint job is worth more than the guitar at that point.

Just curious,

PEPSI

Why do this to a kh202? The paint job is worth more than the guitar at that point.

Just curious,

Bc that's the only guitar I have........

load more replies (1 of 1)
Metallijosh

I'd say if you're gonna try to turn it into a mummy, you're gonna need lots of gauze bandages and maybe a coffin case.
However I think mummification only works on humans and animals, maybe plants too, I'm not sure.

Good luck though!

PEPSI

I'd say if you're gonna try to turn it into a mummy, you're gonna need lots of gauze bandages and maybe a coffin case.
However I think mummification only works on humans and animals, maybe plants too, I'm not sure.

Good luck though!

I have a coffin case :)

exhibit-sbt

Dr Pepper is a soft drink that is sold in the United States by Dr Pepper Snapple Group, and in other parts of North America, South America, and Europe by The Coca-Cola Company.

and yeah, cokes better.

PEPSI

Dr Pepper is a soft drink that is sold in the United States by Dr Pepper Snapple Group, and in other parts of North America, South America, and Europe by The Coca-Cola Company.

and yeah, cokes better.

I work for Pepsi and we sell it. Not coke.
maybe diffrent in other states. whatever.

Justinschut

I dont care who sells or makes it, I like it :)

There's also this drink called Dr. Foots, havent seen it anywhere in quite a while, but I used to drink it. Tastes a bit like Dr Pepper

jus10

I dont care who sells or makes it, I like it :)

There's also this drink called Dr. Foots, havent seen it anywhere in quite a while, but I used to drink it. Tastes a bit like Dr Pepper

I love the names the generic soda brands come up with. "Dr. Fizz" "Moutian Thunder" "Cocoa Cola" "Mr. Big"

jus10

Dr. Pepper is a Pepsi product here in Florida.
IMO, Dr. Pepper > Coke > Moutian Dew > Pepsi.

scaryfried

I don't like Dr. Pepper all that much, tastes like cough medicine.

Post to Thread