Favorite LTD model

Updated
Favorite LTD model

Just curious on everyone's favorite LTD model. My favorite would be the LTD mh1000fr stblk. 

Curtis S.

I had myself an H100FM a couple years back, which I really liked, but it was not my favorite. I recently found a PB401, when originally looking for an EC, haha. I love this thing! The tone is so deep. It is the most solid guitar I own. That binding!

Conanthewarrior

Mine has to be the MH1000 in See through blue, when I saw it I had to get it, and bagged a great deal! Although, I do really like the EC deluxes aswell, might have to get one soon.

Should I go for the deluxe, or the 400 series?

Marvin C.

I just picked up a used EC-400AT (black), best guitar I've owned so far. It's great to be playing an ESP LTD again. Anyone had any issues with this guitar? Anything to look out for?

lemmu

MMV, mine is -04

Michal B.

Definitly EC-1000 and EX-401FM with EMG 81/60

Steve McF

I've played LTD's before and have always been underwhelmed until recently. I just picked up my first LTD, a KH-25 (Kirk 25th anniversary). Now I'm in the club!

I saw this guitar in a pawn shop and was drawn to it. I've seen a ton of these LTD KH sig's, but this one looked a little different.I gave it a quick jam, and it felt different too! A real player.I find some guitars are dead on the wall, and others completley sing. You can't tell until you play them. This one sings.

First thing I noticed is that it was made in Vietnam, and the colour stain of the neck looks amazing. Very yellow-tobacco looking. A strange detail, but very tastey!

I used it at practice yesturday and I was more than happy with the guitar. The active pickups were decent enough, but missing a little mid range beef. I usually play a Jackson USA(KV2 Select) and this LTD($140!) was just fine. Plus, I don' have to worry about beating up my expensive guitars when the KH-25 come with a factory relic treatment! The control layout is similar to the KV2 as well (2 vol, 1 tone), bonus.

Easy to set up and a real player! Fret ends look great, no real issues to discuss. I like these inlays alot, they look mean. Not stupid like Kirk's haha. If anything, I would prefer this didn't have the KH sig on the 12th fret. I don't really want to look like a Kirk fanboy, but a pirate would be ok.

LTD KH25

Kride

Set-neck EXP300

Also the 'cockstock' H series was awesome

ibzespguy

Like a few more here my favorite model is the EC 401vf. Just got one and it blows away most Gibson LP's. Gorgeous flame top too. I don't believe mine has the Seymour Duncans as it's the newer Chinese model but the stock pickups blow away most stocks I hear these days. Not in a huge hurry to replace them unless a deal on a JB/59 set comes along.

Ivan M.

My favorites are the ec-1000 with emgs and the mh series. 

Dominic D.

Ltd exp 200 and the ltd f series. I have an F50 and an F400. 

Ian W.

I own a beautiful LTD EC-401B and I really want an SCT-607B. 

Kyle E

Being a huge metallica fan, my favorite LTD is the LTD Snakebyte.

michael p.

What do you guys think about the viper deluxe 

Heimdall

EC series, and I`ve got it, ...it plays and feels really awsome. Beside that I really like the ESP horizon series.

Rusty C.

savin up 4 v-50 wish the had crazier colours

Post to Thread