espsy

SS Eclipse II vs SS Eclipse CTM Full Thickness?? Help

Updated
Ive got a Eclipse II STBC, ive just ordered a CTM full thickness, anyone own both and can tell me the tonal differences between the two? Thanks...
MORE »
diablo272

Standard Series serials

Updated
I posted this at the bmusic forums and I hate to post the exact same question on two forums, but I'm in a bit of a hurry to be honest. Here's my question: Anyone know if a Standard Series can have a serial starting with...
MORE »
JoeBender

2008 line-up unveiling?

Updated
Hey guys, I was just wondering if someone could tell me when the 2008 ESP lineup will be announced because, at the moment I have my eyes set on an Eclipse II in Snow White, but I kinda want to wait off on buying one before...
MORE »
rabidpitweasle

80's old school RandomStar,info please

Updated
I got this ESP back in 1987, the guy I got it from bought it back in '84 I'm thinking. The tuners say Deluxe on them there was a serial# stamped in blue ink at one time but wore off. It came with a cheaper guitar case shaped...
MORE »
Strat-O-Matic

Lefty ESP Horizon NT-II

Updated
Ok so I've recently been trying to decide on my next guitar purchase and came across this guitar. I was first looking at Carvin but mixed reviews sent me in this direction. With the quilted top, mahagony body, 24 frets,...
MORE »
BLS

Old ESP M 1 HELP!

Updated
Just got back from a local guitar store. I played a old used black ESP M 1 (Hum/Single config), volume knob, ESP (Floyd Trem), Black head stock. Nice worn in neck, ESP plate with 90139 serial number. Black hard shell case...
MORE »
TheDarkOne

Ibanez RG2610 vs ESP MII

Updated
Hey, I can't decide which to buy. I played both and like them both the same playability and superficially there both badass. what do you guys like about these guitars, what dont you like, and which would you end up getting?...
MORE »
espsy

ESP Std Series Viper 25.5 Scale!!!!

Updated
My new standard series viper arrived last week and ive had it setup with 11-52 and tuned to drop C and i can't tell you how much better it is with a 25.5 scale neck. ESP Japan were really cool bout putting a longer scale neck...
MORE »
slash13

ESP M-II bolt on vs neck-thru

Updated
is there really that much of a difference? is it worth it to get the neck thru version?...
MORE »
InVinoVeritasXXX

Eclipse finishes?

Updated
Does the durability of the finish vary from guitar to guitar? Based on color perhaps? I've heard stories of the vintage black finish wearing quickly and was curious as to whether that'd also be true of say, the snow white, or...
MORE »
JoeBender

ESP M-I... colors?!

Updated
Hey guys, I was just wondering, what do you think the chances are of ESP actually releasing an M-I in a color besides satin black? I love the fact that it doesn't have a trem but one of those in a gloss finish (on the neck...
MORE »
moosemeister

New here..and I have a few questions.

Updated
Hi I'm new to the boards and I needed some help with ESP basses. I love my LTD's don't get me wrong, they're nice to play and they sound good for the price range. But recently I haven't been feeling "it" with them. I am a...
MORE »
diablo272

Where to buy used

Updated
Where do you buy ESP standards used? The only place I can find them is eBay, but I see a lot of guitars on these forums that people have just purchased used that were not on eBay. I find almost no ESPs on Craigslist,...
MORE »
Metalmilitia306

New Guitar on the way!

Updated
tommarow is my birthday and im gonna get some cash so ill be able to get a M-II ntb....
MORE »
BlowitUp

ESP Vintage Plus Tele

Updated
can anybody tell me something about these? mid 90's, i want to buy one but i don't know the value of a mint one, or what they even sold for back in the day.....
MORE »