TheDarkOne

ESP MII change for 2008?

Updated
I know on the specs for the ESP MII on the 2008 website it says the hardware color is "black nickel". The hardware looks very chrom-ish. Is it just me or wasn't the hardware straight "black" for 2007 and years previous? so...
MORE »
InVinoVeritasXXX

Guitar Center

Updated
Holy shit, I went to Guitar Center in OKC and there was an Eclipse II there. I had run in for a capo (something I will probably use rarely, but hey, at least I'll have one), and some strings for my girlfriend's never-used...
MORE »
KyleandJackie

ESP V-200 Old One

Updated
Trying to find the old ESP V-200. The one Hetfields JH-1 is based on. Anybody know when these were discontinued? Thanks...
MORE »
DUFF

Has anybody recieved any of the 2008 Standard Series yet?

Updated
I ordered a snow white eclipse II at the beginning of 2008 and still haven't received it yet. I wanted to know if anyone knows if the 2008 standard series guitars shipped out yet....
MORE »
johnan

Horizons: FR and FR-II

Updated
I am searching the market to by an ESP and I am considering the Horizon. I am interested in the model with the Floyd Rorse and I have noticed that there are two different models: FR-II and FR. As far as I can see, the specs...
MORE »
Knucks

Esp Eclipse ACSB

Updated
I have been looking at this guitar for some time now and also at some Gibson Les Pauls. I'm leaning more towards the Eclipse mainly because it plays better and I like the more modern, edgy look. I haven't had a lot of time...
MORE »
moosemeister

7 New Guitars?

Updated
On the ESP Myspace, their status is "Debuting 7 new guitars in about a week" I'm excited....
MORE »
slate

cleaning matte finish ??

Updated
hey y'all , what polish do you use on your matte finish ESP 's ? i have a viper finished in satin black and the vintage white eclipse - ESP's website FAQ says to use dunlop guitar polish , but i'm worried that i may "gloss"...
MORE »
Tonesucker

Eclipse (ctm) vs Musicman Axis

Updated
Hi everybody! I was wondering if anybody compared the guitars (Eclipse (ctm) floyd rose vs Musicman Axis) with eachother or have some experiences with both. I own 2 Axis guitars and like them very much but iám having some...
MORE »
caldrmn

Finally had my eye's opened

Updated
Like everyone else I have been lurking around for a while before sighning up, it seem's like a great group of knowledgeable ESP experts. Well I have alway's been a Gibson player but I wanted to try something new so I bought a...
MORE »
ESPdude

Anyone trade my EMG 60 for your 81 or 85?

Updated
If so please shoot me a PM, thanks. -Antonio P.S. The pickup is in excellent condition...
MORE »
johnan

Japanese M-II

Updated
Hello everybody I am new here (this is my first post). I want to buy a black M-II, but I would like it to have ebony fingerboard. However the standard model comes with rosewood or maple only. I found the solution to by...
MORE »
Garettenator

Horizon FR-II

Updated
Why cant I find these anywhere but in Japan and Australia? Im looking for one even if its used I dont care. I played one 2 years ago and I cant stop wanting it. Any help would be appreciated thanks....
MORE »
Richie C

Eclipse Dimensions...

Updated
I just got back from my local shop where I had the pleasure of trying out an ESP Truckster. Now, I've been thinking about picking up an Eclipse for some time now but after trying the Truckster I found the neck might be a tad...
MORE »
jboy500

Eclipse II weight ???

Updated
I have an EC-400vf, wich is a beast, and i wanted to know how the Eclipse II compares weight wise. I love the EC/Eclipse shape just want something lighter. Nobody in my area carries the ESP line so i can't compare them, i...
MORE »