atmosphere0284

Ordering an ESP mII urban camo?

Updated
Does this need to be done through custom shop? For those that have recently purchased, mind if i ask what you spent on it?...
MORE »
Cman732

Painting a Guitar

Updated
Hey everybody i need some advice. I am panting a guitar and i'm not sure what to paint it. Pictures of your ideas would be appreciated...
MORE »
Cman732

I Want an ESP / LTD Guitar, but i need help.

Updated
Hey everybody i want to get m first esp or ltd guitar to had to my collection. I'm not sure what i want though. I really dig the LTD Gl-256. I play blues, Hard rock (ac/dc, van halen, Led zeppelin etc etc), classic rock,...
MORE »
espsy

M1 Ntb Purchase??

Updated
Im thinkin about my next ESP purchase i own an Eclipse II, Eclipse I FT and a SS Viper so i'm used to the fat mahogany tone. I really like the look of the M1 but i'm worried about not being happy with the tone with it being...
MORE »
TheEnemy

Esp M-II urban camo anyone?

Updated
Anyone own one? How great are they? Would buying it and put an emg 85 in the bridge be a good idea?...
MORE »
irakliszs

Why customs are so much more expensive?

Updated
fist of all hi all :) forgive my noobness but i dont understand why the price between customs and standards are so different. i mean the most of the specs written are the same.. why for example, should i buy a...
MORE »
ESPdude

Truckster, why is the top toggle inactive?

Updated
I have wondered why there would be a toggle switch that is not connected to anything? Can anyone answer this for me? Thanks....
MORE »
RejecterSR

where can i find a black Horizon FR Standard?

Updated
title says it all i've seen em on the australian website for over 2k but fuck that if i can't find one for under 1600 i'm going custom shop like i've been planning...i've been wanting to do a custom V but have been having...
MORE »
Sibs

Are NT-II's better than FR-II's?

Updated
I heard the sustain on the NT's is better? What do you guys think. I want an ESP horizon but i don't know which one....
MORE »
Sibs

I need help getting an ESP

Updated
Well I know I want an ESP I don't know which one though. My price range is 1000-1600. Any ideas? :D...
MORE »
Giancarlo

Need a ESP or a new LTD :/

Updated
Well, I've been using my LTD MH-50 for like 4 years now, so I think it's time for a change! Isn't it??? I would love getting a ALEXI-600 or a JEFF HANNEMAN ESP, but it's really really expensive..... That's why I wanna get...
MORE »
ESPdude

My new Eclipse II

Updated
I just wanted to take a moment to rave about my new Eclipse II (Snow White). I think that it has to be one of the sexiest guitars I have ever seen. Since buying it I have changes the EMG pickups to a Duncan JB in the neck...
MORE »
chrisjd

Please Help with pickup choices for my new ESP M-1

Updated
I have my new alder bodied/ebony board ESP M-1 comming in a day or two. The guitar comes stock with 1 emg 81 in the bridge. My Framus Cobra and Dragon HATE the emg 81. My mahogony bodied guitars sound good with the 85...
MORE »
nothx

help me pick out a guitar

Updated
I'm getting rid of my jh600 because floyds make me want to punch babies. I'm looking to upgrade and I'm having trouble deciding..mostly because I think the horizon standard finishes are ugly as hell. Does anyone have any pics...
MORE »
TheDarkOne

ESP MII change for 2008?

Updated
I know on the specs for the ESP MII on the 2008 website it says the hardware color is "black nickel". The hardware looks very chrom-ish. Is it just me or wasn't the hardware straight "black" for 2007 and years previous? so...
MORE »