Please Help Identify My LTD Guitar S/N 44685

Please Help Identify My LTD Guitar S/N 44685

Updated
Hi Everyone...  Could you please help identify my LTD guitar.  I bought this new quite a few years back, when the Kirk Hammett model was popular, I should think around late 90's or early 2000's.  I remember asking the sales...
MORE »
Timur M.

esp m II

Updated
Hello everyone. I`ve got the ESP MII model . Here some information about it. It was made in 1994 . In Korea . Seller said, Japanese masters have made it ,before LTD factory was opened. In stock it was having EMG 81 pickups...
MORE »
Phillip H.

ESP M-II determining year?

Updated
Picked this up on CL. It was found under the search " gutiar " on a chance of a misspelled listing. $160 with the original case. It is a blend of the deluxe and the custom. It was 250,000 on Japanese market in around 1998...
MORE »
Picked up this bad-boy today!

Picked up this bad-boy today!

Updated
Got a KILLER deal on this bad boy today....   Just wanted to share!...
MORE »
Kyle S.

Anyone Have a Black Xtone PD1

Updated
looking to buy or trade for one...
MORE »
Volcano red eclipse anyone?

Volcano red eclipse anyone?

Updated
Anyone have one for sale?By the way, hello guys; I'm new on here. ...
MORE »
Selling ESP SS Eclipse Vintage Black w/JH Set

Selling ESP SS Eclipse Vintage Black w/JH Set

Updated
Selling my ESP Eclipse II in VB. EMG JH Set installed with the quick connect. Guitar looks and sounds amazing. One small scratch visible in the first picture keeps this from being excellent condition. Guitar has not been...
MORE »
Dave where are you...enlighten me... LTD MV200

Dave where are you...enlighten me... LTD MV200

Updated
Dave, can you enlighten me on the history of the LTD MV200?? I recently bought a used one. Serial # indicates it is a 2008, I have also found one more for sale that the serial # indicates it is a 2012. I have looked through...
MORE »
Rob H.

Real Horizon?

Updated
Hey guys, I am close to buying this used Horizon and just wanted to be sure it's the real deal. $1,200 a good price?   ...
MORE »
Michael B.

ESP M-I with banana neck - does anyone know much about this guitar?

Updated
Hi guys I've had this guitar stored in my attic for quite a while. Found it yesterday whilst having a clear out. Other than it being an ESP M-I, does anyone here know much about this guitar, such as model, approximate age /...
MORE »
Anyone selling ESP Horizon?

Anyone selling ESP Horizon?

Updated
Hi guys I'm looking to buy an ESP horizon (not LTD & may consider E-II depending on price) ideally UK but would arrange shipping from overseas. any info email me : mramsden@me.com thanks  ...
MORE »
ESP Hybrid II/2H MGO donated by Bruce Kulick (KISS)

ESP Hybrid II/2H MGO donated by Bruce Kulick (KISS)

Updated
This ESP Hybrid II/2H MGO is a particular model that was made in Japan approximately between 1993 – 1994 only for Bruce Kulick when he was a component of the Kiss. This model has 2 Humbuckers (I think that these  are two...
MORE »
TheB1GLebowski

Need some help with a 95 Mirage

Updated
I recently bought a used 1995 ESP Mirage off of eBay and now that its in my hands Im thinking it might be a fake.  The build quality is real nice, frets are smooth on the sides, fit and finish of the guitar is good, neck...
MORE »
Which pots for 2011 Horizon?

Which pots for 2011 Horizon?

Updated
Have a 2011 Standard Series Horizon nt-ii and need new pots. Bought it used and it has a push/pull. I wanted to know what were the stock pots used and were the originals push/pull on the volume?...
MORE »
Anthony B.

Old m1

Updated
I'm looking for an 80's m1 standard w/ a rosewood fingerboard. Anyone know of any for sale? Thank you....
MORE »