ESP Hybrid II/2H MGO donated by Bruce Kulick (KISS)

Updated
ESP Hybrid II/2H MGO donated by Bruce Kulick (KISS)

This ESP Hybrid II/2H MGO is a particular model that was made in Japan approximately between 1993 – 1994 only for Bruce Kulick when he was a component of the Kiss. This model has 2 Humbuckers (I think that these  are two Seymour Duncan).

As a bolt-on this model has only 2 screws and not four as all the Hybrid series that I saw.

The serial number is: 30042 can someone tell me the real year of this ESP?

This guitar was donated by Bruce Kulick, when he was a Kiss band member, to : Fabrizio G. as a  thank  for the support  in the  organization of a  Clinics series ithat  Bruce Kulick made n Italy  in the 1996.

I take this Metallic gold ESP Hybrid II /2H by this Italian Manager ( Fabrizio G.) that is not a guitarist and he served  this guitar for 20 years in his shipping box…

Now after more than 20 years this guitar is really new and perfect  with a good sound J

Here there are some  photos whit my other ESP The  Hybrid  ( first run: approximately Japan 1984 but in that years the Hybrid models were made without serial number).

Also this ESP as a particularity. she has a Seymor Duncau  JBJ with split in single humb.  

Silvio

And...

GOOD MUSIC FOR ALL

P.S. : sorry if my English is not perfect...

saketman

This ESP Hybrid II/2H MGO is a particular model that was made in Japan, I think in 1992. 

The serial number is: 30042 (I think that means: 30 = the day , 04 = April, 2 = 1992) but, I'm not sure...

can someone tell me the real year of this ESP?

Hypnotoad6969

I'm not sure anyone will know exactly. ESP didn't do dick with their serial numbers until 2005 or something.  I have one too, cool guitars. Mid 90s is probably the best you'll do though as far as an exact manufacture date.

saketman

Hi,

Read this Guitar Collector page:

http://www.guitarscollector.com/esp-serial-numbers.html

If you read : “Notes” you will found something  about the ESP guitars between 1989-1999 …

In the possible description of serial numbers of these guitars   is possible to use the same way of the 7 number serials to understand the date.

My ESP as also the others ESP The Hybrid II that I have seen on internet , have 5 number in their serial number

Look also this ESP The Hybrid II:

http://www.6-string.com/esp-hybrid-ii-black-rare.html

Ther is Some ESP Support that can explain me this ?

Post to Thread