Mid 80's strat, happy for any info on this

Mid 80's strat, happy for any info on this

Updated
I recently bought this lovely ESP strat. I can't find any other online that looks like it (there are pictures of this particular one though, that the seller posted recently), and I'm wondering if it might be some kind of...
MORE »
Russell  B.

EX-100

Updated
Does anybody know anything about the LTD EX 100 Explorer? I Googled my axe and nothing comes up, nothing on Ebay that pertains to this model. Even my local guitar center doesn't have any info. What year did ESP run the...
MORE »
Gabriel F.

Do you know this ESP?

Updated
Hi! Do you know this ESP model? I just bought It in Japan, It said SEC-16. Any idea of the year? Thanks! ...
MORE »
Steve A.

ESP horizon help

Updated
Can anyone give me any info on what year this horizon is from?...
MORE »
claxor

Mirage Custom with 2 humbuckers?

Updated
I recently noticed a great player: Brandon Ellis, and saw that he often plays an old late 80's/early 90's ESP Mirage Custom guitar, but it has H-H  pickups and not the typical H-S-S pickup layout. Is this typical for the...
MORE »
Cracked Temolo Bolt

Cracked Temolo Bolt

Updated
Hey! This is an old Horizon I’ve had for about 15 years. One of the bolts that anchors the strings to the bridge has cracked. It’s ok now and holds tune but I think it’ll break after another couple re-strings. Is it possible...
MORE »
Christian K.

Horizon fake or real?

Updated
I got an offer for this ESP Horizon. I have not found any picture of a Horizon with the Toggle in this Position. Maybe custom or fake? No Serial on the headstoke either but i read not all Horizons got one. ...
MORE »
Pickup Ring Screws (not all aftermarket fits on ESP!)

Pickup Ring Screws (not all aftermarket fits on ESP!)

Updated
Hi people!!! time ago I asked about pickup ring screws for my ESP Eclipse, and talking with some forum users we talk about the possibility to the aftermarket screws can works. WRONG!!! this is an advice for those who want to...
MORE »
WTB LH-200 humbuckers

WTB LH-200 humbuckers

Updated
I'm looking to buy any old LH-200s you may have laying around. There's one in my SEC-200 and I love it so I want to try them in a few other guitars I have.  This is the guitar which I've had one in so far. Works...
MORE »
Johnny5

97 horizons brothers from another mother

Updated
Back in 1997 I purchased a see through red Esp horizon off the shelf and though I’ve owned numerous othe guitars, Red has always been my favorite.  Whelp, I found red’s sibling. I just purchased the exact guitar in see...
MORE »
eric l.

Ibanez RGA42 vs ESP LTD TE-200

Updated
Hey there. So, I'm buying a guitar soon, and I'm torn between these two, the Ibanez RGA42 and the ESP LTD TE-200. The LTD is a bit pricier but they're both around the 350/400 € price point, which is where I'm at. It would be...
MORE »
Esp Eclipse Fake or Real?

Esp Eclipse Fake or Real?

Updated
Hello everybody, I'm from Italy and I found this esp eclipse a far away from my city. I'm going to trying it the next week, this will be my first ESP guitar and I'm afraid that it can be a fake. The seller sent me some...
MORE »
New Guy.....

New Guy.....

Updated
Hi all. Just thought I'd share my M1 Deluxe.Pretty sure it's an 87. Has a Kahler system on it. Migh have had the pickups swapped out. Any info anyone has about the the M1 Deluxe would be great to hear....
MORE »
2 ESP Standard Vintage T 2011

2 ESP Standard Vintage T 2011

Updated
Hi there. I got my first ESP after a lifetime of Fender guitars, then another show up here, so i got that one to.   I wounder if anybody could have some information on these modells? I know that the first i got is one of...
MORE »
klormach

Pricing on used ESP Eclipse-I CTM FT?

Updated
Hey, I used to be active on these forums about 10 years ago - it's really changed!  Hopefully it's still a great resource for all things ESP. While living in Japan, I picked up a 2008 ESP Eclipse-I CTM FT in vintage black. ...
MORE »