THANKS ESP!!!!!!

Updated
THANKS ESP!!!!!!

Yesterday, I received my first ESP Standard Series guitar. My ESP Horizon FR-II is just amazing!!! I had never played a guitar like this. When I started play, my "metal heart" was accelerated to the top and my ears were totally satisfied!! I can't wait to get out of my work and go playing again!!! I just wanted to say: THANKS ESP!!!!!!!!!

Have you experienced something like this with an ESP guitar?

esten114

Hi Alex,

Congratulatons! 

So happy you like it so much. 

Yes, I feel the same way about my Horizon NT-II. 

I have the luxury of working from home and have been making excuses to do more here at home - yes, even again today.  My ESP is by my side and anytime I am waiting for the computer for any reason it is in my hands. 

It is addictive.  Hate to put it down.  Perfect fit for me. 

All my Gibsons, Fenders, Gretsches, Deans, Schecters, Epiphones, Washburns, and PRS' even haven't been out of their cases since the Horizon arrived. 

Been running it through a Vox AC30C2, '65 Super Reverb, Blues Jr. III, and even my old Crate solid state - and it sounds great through them all. 

I have not tried any effects, although i don't use them much anyway. 

I am thinking of getting another one so I will have it when I have to get a fret job done on the first one!

Alex Prado

Thanks Esten!!!

You are very lucky for working from home!! I don't believe that I could do that with my guitar by my side! hehehe.

I own only 2 guitars. But it's interesting that there are many people with a vast collection of guitars and they always prefer their ESPs!! 100% customer satisfaction!! :)

load more replies (1 of 1)
jt76

My first esp was an ltd mii deluxe from the 90's.  then I bought a ltd the mirage also 90's era.   then I bought a ltd h200 from the 90's.  All my other brand guitars stated to get less and less attention.  I liked the ltd's so much I saved up some money and bought a 90's era horzion.   I have started selling of my non esp products, since I don't use them anymore. 

Alex Prado

Well, now I want a LTD. I want a LTD AX-360 BLK.

You have LTD guitars and your ESP Standard Horizon. What can you tell me about the quality differences?

load more replies (1 of 1)
v8rman

I have a standard and did the same. I really wanted a solid horizon style ltd minus all the abalone junk on the 1000 series at a reasonable price. I narrowed it down and kept on the lookout. Finally came accross a Korean 06 Ltd Mh 400 Nt. Find one in like new condition and ill bet my guitar its comparable to most any high end guitar made.

Ron_infusimia

i have an esp horizon nt II
i play a lot of gigs in Chile with the Horizon and i kick asses everytime!!
i want to try the eclipse II to complete my gear

congratulations dude!!! 

Alex Prado

Thanks!! And keep kicking asses, dude!!! \m/

Bennesto

Just like I told you in the first place :>

Alex Prado

You were totally right!!!!! \m/

Matt D.

Hi all, been here before but it's been years. Congrats AP! I got the same thing just this week. Have fun with that monster!

Post to Thread