Anthony "Baron" Murtland
- M-1000, M-1000et, ax-360, and EC-1000ET
- Guitar, Beer, Coffee, Longboard, Dogs, BBQ, Recording, 420, Music, Mountain Hiking, Traveling, Music Production, Art, Bizzare Food, and Awesome People
- Holy Mountain, Zombi, Zardoz, Zoetrope, Brazil, The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, and Conan The Barbarian
- Death, Neil Young, Megadeth, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Motorhead, King Crimson, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Pantera, Blue Oyster Cult, Deep Purple, Amorphis, Hank 3, Type O Negative, Tool, Primus, Slayer, Queensryche, Dimmu Borgir, Satyricon, Behemoth, David Bowie, Guns N' Roses, Children Of Bodom, The DIllinger Escape Plan, and Frank Zappa
- Gear (Amps, Pedals, etc):
- Mesa Dual Rectifier, ISP Decimator, TC Electronic G-Force, Roland FC-300, and Marshall 1960b
- Favorite Guitar/Bass Player:
- Chuck Shuldiner
- About me:
Born Under the Scorpion Ox Baron Rejected Established
Education and Fled the Land of Yuppies and their Terraformed Swamps in His
Saucer SL Packed with Guitars. After Two Days and Nights Alone in the Asphault
Wilderness Baron Arrived to the City of Devils Where He Soon Met Others Who
Shared His Twisted View of a World and Also Like to Shred Metal...
Baron has been an active musician in LA since 2006 playing guitar
and later producing for the progressive metal power trio Rusty Eye. In 2012 Baron
got in touch with his inner party animal and manifested as Beer Wolf to play with
the Party Punk pirates Pizza Wolf. Not satisfied with two epic bands, in 2014 Baron
joined forces with solo artist Sergio Arau (Botellita De Jerez) formed Sergio Arau &
Los Heavy Mex fusing traditional Mexican Folk, Hard Rock, and Heavy Metal.
Currently Baron is producing/recording albums for both Rusty Eye and Los Heavy
Mex and will soon be releasing a new Pizza Wolf album.