- LTD 256 and Fender Jazzmaster
- Music and Skateboarding
- The Office and The Walking Dead
- Star Wars
- Punk, Desert Rock, Stoner Metal, Hard Rock, and Metal
- Gear (Amps, Pedals, etc):
- Orange Micro Dark Head, Line 6 4x12 Cabinet, RAT Distortion, and Forcefield Compressor
- Favorite Guitar/Bass Player:
- James Hetfield, Bill Kelliher, and Lars Federiksen
- About me:
I am currently a student at Musicians Institute in Hollywood, CA. I have been playing guitar for 11 years and I have been in my punk band, The Nukeproofs, for 4 years.
The Nukeproofs EPK:
The Nukeproofs originated in the small town of Los Alamos, NM in the fall of 2013, and only recently made their Los Angeles debut after two of the three original members moved out west to pursue a career in music.
On May 12, 2017, they released their 5 track EP entitled "Demo Days", which captures their hard/punk rock sound and influences among the likes of Rise Against, The Descendents, Black Flag, Paramore, Bad Religion, and Minor Threat.
Some career highlights include being asked to play for the Young Life organization; "Tuesdays at the Pond", a local Los Alamos music event including a radio interview with KRSN to promote it; the Thrash 'N Bash skateboarding competition held at Los Alamos skate park; Amplyfi in Los Angeles, marking their LA debut; and Chain Reaction in Anaheim.
Recently with recruit of bassist John Murphy, they have been taking on whatever opportunity comes their way and writing music for a full length LP.