Mario S.

Can you please help me. Is this real?

Updated
I have just recently won this on ebay but after a close inspection i have my doubts about the authenticity of the guitar. Please help before i have to pay it. Thanks...
MORE »
Mark S.

Low B on 4-String Bass Question

Updated
Hello. I know there is a lot of information regarding this question out there, but mine specifically relates to my LTD F-154DX. There is, of course, a five-string version of this bass: the F-155DX. According to specs these...
MORE »
DerekB

LTD 401b and 407b

Updated
I realize these models are from 2015 and no longer made...I just bought a used 407b and love it.   Question is, I often see pics and used ads for both guitars with dot inlays, and the others have more like a lightning bolt...
MORE »
josh m.

ESP LTD V-350

Updated
Hey all, I recently picked up an ESP LTD V-350 off of reverb in gun metal gray. I love this guitar, it is Fn awesome! I've mostly stuck with Les Pauls over my guitar playing years, in fact, I've used my LP custom I bought...
MORE »
LTD b206sm battery cover replacement

LTD b206sm battery cover replacement

Updated
I just bought a used b206sm from the local shop but it's missing the battery cover on the back. I've been looking all around the internet for a replacement but cant seem to find anything. Short of figuring out how to custom...
MORE »
Will Hex-7 will be for sale in the near future?

Will Hex-7 will be for sale in the near future?

Updated
What happened to Hex-7 guitar?...
MORE »
ESP The Mirage Neck

ESP The Mirage Neck

Updated
Hello, Any details about this model? It has no typewritten serial only a written serial NY-333...
MORE »
Marlon C.

Guitar Maintenance

Updated
Hi,    I was wondering if ESP would consider doing a video that provides some information on maintaining and cleaning a guitar? This might be a good idea since it would showcase how to properly care for guitars that have a...
MORE »
Greg M.

Touch up paint

Updated
hi. I recently dinged my LTD Eclipse pretty badly. It’s what I think ESP calls Snow White. Is there a good paint match that I can find to touch it up? Like a Duplicolor paint that I can pick up at an auto parts store? Thanks...
MORE »
Neck Pickup

Neck Pickup

Updated
Hi, I have a new ES 1000 bought about three months ago and suddenly the neck pickup has stopped working, can you offer any advise.  ...
MORE »
SomethingWild

Question about my ESP FRX CTM

Updated
Hello! Long time member, first time poster.

A while ago I become the lucky owner of an ESP FRX CTM in See Thru Black Cherry Burst:    This was made in 2016 in the ESP Tokyo Factory. I think this model was intended...
MORE »
Ed T.

Are ESP LTD TL-6 tops solid

Updated
Are the spruce and maple tops on the ESP LTD TL-6 guitars solid?   Ed...
MORE »
arthur901

esp ltd m200fm

Updated
where does this guitar model made from??? i want to buy one at the end of August 2018... thanks...
MORE »
What exactly is this?

What exactly is this?

Updated
I've had this bass for a long time and never have been able to know what model it is or anything about it. Can you please provide any information? 
Oversize body - Bound Ebony board - neck through - two tone paint. 8...
MORE »
RL1971

Identify My Bass Please

Updated
Can anyone tell me anything about my Bass Please, bought it for £50 and think it was money well spent....
MORE »