Will Hex-7 will be for sale in the near future?

Will Hex-7 will be for sale in the near future?

Updated
What happened to Hex-7 guitar?...
MORE »
ESP The Mirage Neck

ESP The Mirage Neck

Updated
Hello, Any details about this model? It has no typewritten serial only a written serial NY-333...
MORE »
Marlon C.

Guitar Maintenance

Updated
Hi,    I was wondering if ESP would consider doing a video that provides some information on maintaining and cleaning a guitar? This might be a good idea since it would showcase how to properly care for guitars that have a...
MORE »
Greg M.

Touch up paint

Updated
hi. I recently dinged my LTD Eclipse pretty badly. It’s what I think ESP calls Snow White. Is there a good paint match that I can find to touch it up? Like a Duplicolor paint that I can pick up at an auto parts store? Thanks...
MORE »
Neck Pickup

Neck Pickup

Updated
Hi, I have a new ES 1000 bought about three months ago and suddenly the neck pickup has stopped working, can you offer any advise.  ...
MORE »
SomethingWild

Question about my ESP FRX CTM

Updated
Hello! Long time member, first time poster.

A while ago I become the lucky owner of an ESP FRX CTM in See Thru Black Cherry Burst:    This was made in 2016 in the ESP Tokyo Factory. I think this model was intended...
MORE »
Ed T.

Are ESP LTD TL-6 tops solid

Updated
Are the spruce and maple tops on the ESP LTD TL-6 guitars solid?   Ed...
MORE »
arthur901

esp ltd m200fm

Updated
where does this guitar model made from??? i want to buy one at the end of August 2018... thanks...
MORE »
What exactly is this?

What exactly is this?

Updated
I've had this bass for a long time and never have been able to know what model it is or anything about it. Can you please provide any information? 
Oversize body - Bound Ebony board - neck through - two tone paint. 8...
MORE »
RL1971

Identify My Bass Please

Updated
Can anyone tell me anything about my Bass Please, bought it for £50 and think it was money well spent....
MORE »
Viper control cavity top thickness

Viper control cavity top thickness

Updated
 What is the thickness of the top in the cavity? What height should the threaded collar be on the pots in order to clear the thickness of the top? I want to replace the existing controls with concentric pots so I can have...
MORE »
Alec T.

Custom 400 from 1997, Can you guys ID please

Updated
Hi this is a guitar that i picked up on saturday. I believe it to be a custom esp guitar from 1997 and not an orginal 400. Heel and neck joint match with numbers S6-6-97 FOT. Heel plate With number 29286 (matches With 97)....
MORE »
Joseph W.

Jeff Hanneman signature question.

Updated
The locking nut on the JH-600, is it a Floyd style locking nut or Kahler?   I have heard bad things about the Kahler locking nuts and do not want to spend a grand on something that will have tuning issues.   Thanks....
MORE »
Larocque and Wead signature series .

Larocque and Wead signature series .

Updated
ESP Really needs to do this these Guys deserve it....
MORE »
Sebastien  D.

Manufacturing time for a CS

Updated
Hi guys, hi ESP, I’ve ordered a KH purple sparkle last month and my ESP dealer can’t help me to know (even nearly) the manufacturing time of the KH. So maybe you will be able to answer me. How long does it take to make a KH...
MORE »