Xtone PC-1V Pickguard

Xtone PC-1V Pickguard

Updated
Is there a place I can order a pickguard for my 2003 Xtone PC-1V.  thanks....
MORE »
Dave-Departed

Information for Viper Standard export

Updated
Hi All,   First post, so please be gentle!   I recently emigrated to Japan from the UK, and I left behind my beloved Viper Standard, thinking I could get my family to ship it over to me once I was settled. What I didn't...
MORE »
Mateusz J.

Specific custom guitar

Updated
Hi , it is even possible to make custom esp eclipse 7 string with floyd rose?    ...
MORE »
Junaid N.

ESP E-II

Updated
Hello, ESP had an M-II model in past catalog that featured a bolt-on maple neck with rosewood FB, 2 Hum EMG pu's, Floyd Rose original bridge and solid black finish. Are we gonna see that model in the E-II category soon? And...
MORE »
Any new Custom Shop Gallery updates?

Any new Custom Shop Gallery updates?

Updated
Any chance of updating the custom shop gallery on the website? It doesn't look like anything has been added this year unless I'm wrong? It would be nice to see what else the custom shop have created and released within the...
MORE »
Flying V

Flying V

Updated
ESP can we get a 7 string variant of the Hex or a re-issue of the Arrow-7? Custom guitar option is a bit out my range but but something in the E-II range would be great, I noticed a few others calling out for a 7 string V as...
MORE »
Justin L.

Bass nut width

Updated
It seems like the nuts of all neck-thru basses are 40mm wide, whereas those of most bolt-on basses are 38mm wide. Is there a reason neck-thru's can't be slimmer? I know that 2mm does not make much difference but I'd...
MORE »
GL-500T  Paint jobs

GL-500T Paint jobs

Updated
Can you please verify if there were 2 different paint jobs for the GL-500T George Lynch Sunburst Tiger?   My GL-500T has a paint job with the sunburst painted last, like this one   But I have seen versions where the...
MORE »
2004 Hanneman S&Key Urban Camo

2004 Hanneman S&Key Urban Camo

Updated
Do we have a definitive number of the quantity of these that were made in the end? (With OFRs that is - I know there was at least one S&Key made with a Kahler in 2005, so I'm just referring to the original...
MORE »
ReachOut

Question about the ESP SNAPPER CTM24 FR

Updated
Hi, I'm really sorry to ask this question since it might sound a bit stupid, but I just can't figure out the use of the Mini Toggle Switch on the black ESP Snapper ESP Original Series. It has a P/P-Tone Switch, which is - I...
MORE »
New model?

New model?

Updated
Is it new model or australian dealer exclusive?   https://www.portmacguitars.com.au/ltd-ec-1000-silver-sunburst-with-fluence-pickups...
MORE »
philpsycho13

What happened to the ltd V series

Updated
What has happened to the LTD V series i know that sometimes models have to be discontinued to make room for more but discontinuing a whole body shape? thats a bit awkward as theres a lot of V users out there (myself included)...
MORE »
Jerry L.

Where to buy esp Maiden

Updated
Where to buy esp Maiden Hizaki artist series? ...
MORE »
jTm

ESP 487 std.

Updated
Looking for any info on the above listed guitar (see pics). All I have been able to find is that it's a 400 series, Strat-style built in 1987. It has active pickups with a 9- volt under the pick guard. Any help is greatly...
MORE »
Patrick O.

Original Series

Updated
Hi all, apologies if this has been done to death but I'm looking at purchasing a second hand ESP original series horizon. However I've noticed there is no serial number or stamp anywhere on the guitar. Is this cause for...
MORE »