2019 season

2019 season

Updated
Is there going to be any new model introduced during the fall and winter season?...
MORE »
Icey

Nitro Finish Question

Updated
I need to make some repairs to my 2008 Vintage Plus "Strat".  Can someone tell me if ESP used Nitro or Poly to paint these guitars?...
MORE »
ESP E-ll model year

ESP E-ll model year

Updated
Wondering what manufacturing year this ESP is? The serial number seems correct for an E2 Eclipse not sure of year? SN#ES9740163...
MORE »
Dallas S.

ESP USA Custom Info

Updated
Looking for any information I can on this guitar. I bought it from someone on Reverb and they didn't know much about it, either. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
Marico S.

Need help authenticating this KH202 caution hot

Updated
Hi everyone i need help regarding authenticating this kh202 caution hot   ...
MORE »
Voidoid56

Edwards S-style guitar question

Updated
Hi, I looking to find out at least a ballpark date of manufacture for a used Edwards E-SE-93R i recently bought online in Japan. 
I'm aware that Edwards is essentially a domestic Japanese ESP brand and not normally...
MORE »
SutterCain

How many of these were made?

Updated
I’ve been searching for the gloss black Ltd mh-1000 with white pearl bindings that was made from I believe 2004-2006.  I haven’t seen any come up on eBay.  Are these very rare?...
MORE »
Shahid j.

Is there any way to stream audio between two esp.

Updated
Hi Everyone I am new to esp. Is there any way to stream audio between two esp. such that each esp module have mic and speaker and stream audio in both direction or just one direction. PLEASE Help me...
MORE »
ESP LTD Kami 4 Neck

ESP LTD Kami 4 Neck

Updated
Hello, I am thinking about purchasing an ESP LTD George Lynch Kami 4 soon and I am curious about the neck contruction as I compare it to some other brands. I understand that it is quartersawn maple which adds strength... Is...
MORE »
Which Tuners

Which Tuners

Updated
Hi I have an ESP LTD AS-1FR FM Alex Skolnick which is now my go to guitar without question and is head and shoulders in playability sound and quality of construction and fit and finish over my 2006 Gibson Les Paul Standard or...
MORE »
 Replacement Pickguard

Replacement Pickguard

Updated
Hey ESP guitars, do you know of any custom shops that will do custom pickguards for the esp ltd sn series of guitars...
MORE »
James G.

The only replica ESP Firebird made?

Updated
Hi Guys does anyone know any details about this great looking ESP firebird - looks 80s/90s to me - thanks!
ESP Firebird ...
MORE »
Milan T.

LTD KH 602 BLk - where it’s made

Updated
Hi guys I just ordered a new KH 602 BLK. My dealer said it is possible it could be made in Indonesia !!! I am a little bit afraid of quality made by Indo... because i red a lot of forums Indo fabrique staff is not so skill...
MORE »
LTD Ouija sparkle

LTD Ouija sparkle

Updated
Will the LTD Ouija sparkle be released in both colours, red and purple sparkle.?...
MORE »
neck types

neck types

Updated
Where can I find the specs for the different neck types that you have? I remember seeing it somewhere a while back....
MORE »