Please Help ?

Please Help ?

Updated
There is a matter of wanting the members to help. I bought a second-hand guitar from Japan. Would like to know the factory that produced and specification, but check from the serial number on head stock (No. EC5011), can not...
MORE »
Matt F.

Finish type

Updated
I have an EX-1000 evertune with the see through black finish. Can I ask for verification on what type of finish Is used? I want to be sure my hangers won’t effect the finish. Also will a slanted style hanger have any negative...
MORE »
Joseph T.

Left Handed Viper

Updated
Has there been any decision about making more left handed Vipers other than the Snow White 256?...
MORE »
ESP JH-1 Question

ESP JH-1 Question

Updated
Hi there,   I bought an ESP JH-1 from a friend years ago, and Im curious about its authenticity. He only had the guitar and that's it, no case or certificate. Is there any way to officially get the guitar authenticated?...
MORE »
Christopher H.

ESP LTD MG-750

Updated
Just recently put one of these in layaway at Guitar Center (waiting for it to clear police hold) so I don't have it on had to give the serial number. I would love to learn as much as I can about this model. I am assuming it's...
MORE »
Oliver B.

ESP Custom "Strat"

Updated
Hi guys I'm 99.9% sure it's fake, but the price is ridiculous, so just to be 100% sure. Can anyone verify from these bad photos?
Thanks!

MORE »
7 strings and modern things

7 strings and modern things

Updated
We are getting close to the new year. New year means new products. What is everyone looking forward to? I personally would like to see some more 7 string e-ii's with different trem systems. Also, would like to see some more...
MORE »
Seth W.

OFR or Gotoh replacement for MH-201

Updated
I have an old Korean made LTD MH-201, which is fabulous other than the stock tremolo on it.  Unless blocked or stablized, it doesn't stay in tune at all.  Will an original Floyd Rose or Gotoh tremolo drop right in, or are...
MORE »
Tim L.

Old ESP neck

Updated
I bought a 2003 squire start at a garage sale for $35. The neck was a banana and the ugly dark blue color was covered in stickers. I finally stripped everything off and replaced the neck with an old ESP strat replacement neck...
MORE »
Shaun C.

ESP LTD EC 50 or EC 10

Updated
Hi there. I’m new to the forum. I am looking to buy my first guitar. A lefty! I’m in the UK.

Is the EC 50 still available? If so where can I buy one? If not is the EC 10 the replacement? 

Kind...
MORE »
EII MII 7 string

EII MII 7 string

Updated
I am wondering if there are any plans in the works for an E-II M-II 7 with a Floyd Rose.  The Horizon line seems to have more options than the M.  I like the E-II HORIZON FR-7, but I really prefer the M's. The E-II M-II 7...
MORE »
Jakub S.

Edwards by Navigator?

Updated
Hi! I can buy a Edwards E-LP 85SD with a "by Navigator" typed on a plate of the truss rod. The owner says it's 1992. Can't find almost anything about Edwards with "by Navigator". Possible to get info what  would be the...
MORE »
Serial Number Lookup

Serial Number Lookup

Updated
Good day. I’m hoping someone can lookup this serial # for me; I’d like to know more about this guitar. ...
MORE »
2019 season

2019 season

Updated
Is there going to be any new model introduced during the fall and winter season?...
MORE »
Icey

Nitro Finish Question

Updated
I need to make some repairs to my 2008 Vintage Plus "Strat".  Can someone tell me if ESP used Nitro or Poly to paint these guitars?...
MORE »