John S.

Stef Carpenter Sonic Blue

Updated
Just saw this six string being reissued as an Ltd model, any chance this will be released as an ESP as well? ...
MORE »
James B.

Esp LTD MH-301 bridge replacement

Updated
I have a esp LTD mh-301. Looking for a Floyd rose bridge replacement. Not sure what I need. Any help would be appreciated....
MORE »
LTD KH-202 Pickups?

LTD KH-202 Pickups?

Updated
So I got a 2nd hand KH 202 didnt even think to look at the pickups as the price was so low on it, no scratches or anything put im thinking was there a  version of the KH 202 that has these pickups? or is this a knock off kh...
MORE »
2020's In Stores????

2020's In Stores????

Updated
So I was just wondering when the new LTD models will hit the stores? I want a new Pheonix as well as thenew purple SN series guitar. Thanks!...
MORE »
Vasilios F.

Installing DiMarzio pickups on ESP LTD M50

Updated
Hello guys, I  recently received two DiMarzio DP166 bridge pickups for my ESP LTD M-50 guitar as a gift and I wanted to install them but the factory pickups had only 2 wires the hot and the ground.These pickups have 5 wires...
MORE »
Dean L.

Lynch flaming Skull

Updated
Were there any bootlegs of this guitar I have one but it is not a carved top and no esp logo...
MORE »
Moritz T.

Truss Rod Nut LDT

Updated
Is it possible to replace the Tross Rod Nut or is it welded onto the rod?...
MORE »
Lucas B.

Replacing my Floyd rose, routing?

Updated
im replacing my ESP LTD licensed Floyd rose with a Floyd rose special, will I need to do some routing?...
MORE »
daniel b.

iron cross part availability?

Updated
I'm wondering if ESP can provide the metal iron cross that is placed on the James Hetfield custom model. ...
MORE »
New For 2020 Emails

New For 2020 Emails

Updated
I signed up late for the emails, is there anyway i can get any emails sent out already?...
MORE »
Steve O.

How do the older eclipse bolt-on necks compare to modern e-ii necks?

Updated
I played a great new e-ii recently, and it was the best playing guitar I've ever held.  I'm wondering how the neck I played yesterday compares with what you'd find on a mid-90's bolt-on Eclipse.  Does anyone have the neck...
MORE »
Moritz T.

ESP LTD Viper-256 Aged Black, Stripped Truss Rod Nut

Updated
I know I may be able to still adjust it with a screwdriver or the stewmac gripper tool but If I want to sell it I would like to replace the nut. Are there any replacement nuts available? I've heard on some models the nut is...
MORE »
john v.

ESP MII MODEL?

Updated
please help with the model of this guitar, I can't find what kind of nodelo this is ...
MORE »
ESP LTD Alexi 600 NO CASE!!!

ESP LTD Alexi 600 NO CASE!!!

Updated
Hello,  hey guys I was wondering why when I purchased my very first ESP LTD Alexi 600 Greeny the manager there in guitar center said that it doesn’t come with a hard case then when I showed him ESP website and pointed on how...
MORE »
Asik s.

Is this ltd from korea?

Updated
This is a ltd ec 1000 qm & it says that it's korean made can u please confirm it? Im sending a photo of its serial number on the back of the head stock. thnak you....
MORE »