Mario E.

Lefties in 2020

Updated
I desesperately want to know if you guys are going to launch something for the lefties comunity in 2020. Somewone who knows?...
MORE »
HELP!!!!  Please help me figure out what kind of LTD EC1000 Deluxe I have...  LTD logo is child like...

HELP!!!! Please help me figure out what kind of LTD EC1000 Deluxe I have... LTD logo is child like...

Updated
I have an LTD EC 1000 Deluxe with a child like logo and it looks like it's from 2002...  but If I read correctly...  the EC 1000 Deluxe didn't come out untill 2003... serial # W0216689 made in Korea......
MORE »
80s the Eclipse Custom Tele

80s the Eclipse Custom Tele

Updated
  Came across this beautiful The Eclipse Custom today and I had to buy it! It sounds awesome and it is of top notch quality! I haven’t found anyone like this anywhere on the Internet. There are ones in black, white and blue...
MORE »
LTD Serial #

LTD Serial #

Updated
Hello,  I’ve found a deal on a mint LTD snakebyte that’s too good to pass up. The gentleman is expecting child number 2 and has to clear his guitar room of axes he doesn’t use as much anymore. He seems trustworthy, but where...
MORE »
NAMM 2020

NAMM 2020

Updated
In the ESP room there was a blood splattered Eclipse.
I was in and out, didn't get a chance to talk to a rep about it. Did it sell,,,, if not, how might I obtain it?...
MORE »
Tony R.

ESP "The Mirage" Information

Updated
ESP "The Mirage". I've had this guitar for a few years now but don't know much about it. Picked it up from spawn shop. I put a SD Hot Rails in the neck position and a push/pull coil tap tone knob.
Does anyone know what...
MORE »
Todd B.

Help! ESP Custom Identification

Updated
Wondering if anyone can tell me about this guitar? Wood? Worth? Etc...
MORE »
New 87 series

New 87 series

Updated
Are these a limited run series for this year only or is it a regular addition to the LTD line? Thanks!  ...
MORE »
ESP E-II Eclipse paint

ESP E-II Eclipse paint

Updated
I have a 2016 ESP E2 Eclipse DB in Vintage Black. Long story short the top, baring the banding, was damaged and is probably going to need to be re painted. I'm having a hard time matching the color/finish and paint type IE....
MORE »
Matt H

The new Ltd AW-7B 2020

Updated
Hi guys, A few years ago I purchased the brown AW-7b and its a phenomenal guitar. 2020 Phase 3 has just been announced and an updated version of this guitar is coming out and I have my eyes set on purchasing it this...
MORE »
LTD-EC-1000-Spalted-Maple Transparent Red

LTD-EC-1000-Spalted-Maple Transparent Red

Updated
https://www.guitarcenter.com/ESP/LTD-EC-1000-Spalted-Maple-Electric-Guitar.g Is it dealer exclusive or new model for summer? I can't find this model on exclusive list, is there any chance you release it to general market?...
MORE »
Fred R.

Push/Pull LTD EC 1000 Piezo

Updated
Hello, I bought an EC 1000 Piezo, which has a normal inlay in the twelth fret (no "EC 1000"). I read somewhere, that those are updated ones, which have a push/pull pot too. Is this true? Then: Where to push and pull? Sorry...
MORE »
Cody W.
Andrea Z. "nuno" Ita

Top thickness for ltd guitars

Updated
Does anyone know how thick is the flame maple top for the h-1007 or for the poplar burl top for the 2020 newcoming M-1007HT? ...
MORE »
William C.

Why so long ??

Updated
I waiting for the new phoenix 1000 model to come to my local G.C.store in Toledo Ohio .the sales person they won't have any until at least spring .why so long.is this all on their part or is that just how long till u ship to...
MORE »