brashboy

Tremolo arm for Synclair

Updated
Hi, my first post here. Hello! I have an older M II with the ESP Synclair vibrato, with of course no trem arm.  I know how hard these are to find, been looking, no luck. I want to keep this babe original, so not interested...
MORE »
Setup manual for EC-1000's??

Setup manual for EC-1000's??

Updated
I can't find it anywhere on here, most guitar brands have setup manuals (or whatever you want to call them) like Fender, Gibson, etc. Right now my guitar is set at Gibson's Les Paul setup manual. And I like using 9's on my...
MORE »
daryl a.

Guitar info

Updated
I cannot find any info on my esp horizon standard series, it was born in japan and serial number is ,    ss1139417. Any help would be great, I have searched through archives and catalogs and came up with nothing on that...
MORE »
Old neck with logo removed/maybe bubbled-flaked off

Old neck with logo removed/maybe bubbled-flaked off

Updated
I bought this old neck under description it was an old Kramer neck, and I knew if it was it would have been an ESP. So I get it home and acetone off the crappy paint the previous guy did. Just wiped off gently, and revealed...
MORE »
is this EC-1000VB real??

is this EC-1000VB real??

Updated
bought it from a guy who bought it from Musicians friend.. He said it was brand new and it is in great condition, just curious if the serial number will prove its real. ...
MORE »
Tremolo system for EC-1000's?

Tremolo system for EC-1000's?

Updated
Any recommendations other than Bigsby's? If I buy a Floyd Rose Tremolo system will it fit like my gibson studio or are there different measurements compared to gibson les pauls? Also I really like the look of a Stetsbar...
MORE »
aleizter

Issues with newly purchased ESP LTD EC-256

Updated
Greetings, My new ESP LTD 256 EC has the 18th to 21th frets that are sticking out thus making the strings buzz and the neck has more relief on the bass side than on the treble side. So I'm gonna return it. Are these issues...
MORE »
Can we get some ESP decals

Can we get some ESP decals

Updated
Hello ESP, can we get some decals and stickers from you guys?  I'm a proud owner of two ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo guitars, 2016 model, 2018 model.  Just want some ESP decals for my stuff!...
MORE »
ESP LTD SN-1000HT Electric Guitar Purple Blast

ESP LTD SN-1000HT Electric Guitar Purple Blast

Updated
Hello! I was wondering where the new 2020 Purplle Blast SN-1000HT is going to be made? Being a 1000 series usually Id assume Korea but lately I have seen Indo made also. Thanks and Im lovin the new models! Anthony Palumbo...
MORE »
giovanni V.

help me wiring,ESP KH can 't find the diagram even on the emg webpage

Updated
Hi i own a kh '93 or 94' with No active pickup my guitar pickup are not active well yesterday i changed the imput jack (it was weak)  and and i did soder using a new cable well ,that 's very weird because i had the first...
MORE »
New EII's

New EII's

Updated
When do you anticipate new EII models being released for 2020?...
MORE »
david c.

ESP Viper Standard - info

Updated
Anyone can help me get some info on this guitar I've had for a few years? Viper Standard. Black Matte I think? Year made and current value? I'm thinking of selling and buying an early Eclipse or E-II. Are the necks the...
MORE »
Mario E.

Lefties in 2020

Updated
I desesperately want to know if you guys are going to launch something for the lefties comunity in 2020. Somewone who knows?...
MORE »
HELP!!!!  Please help me figure out what kind of LTD EC1000 Deluxe I have...  LTD logo is child like...

HELP!!!! Please help me figure out what kind of LTD EC1000 Deluxe I have... LTD logo is child like...

Updated
I have an LTD EC 1000 Deluxe with a child like logo and it looks like it's from 2002...  but If I read correctly...  the EC 1000 Deluxe didn't come out untill 2003... serial # W0216689 made in Korea......
MORE »
80s the Eclipse Custom Tele

80s the Eclipse Custom Tele

Updated
  Came across this beautiful The Eclipse Custom today and I had to buy it! It sounds awesome and it is of top notch quality! I haven’t found anyone like this anywhere on the Internet. There are ones in black, white and blue...
MORE »