Prisciliano H.

GH-600nt Snow White

Updated
Any way we can get one? I know there was a gh-600nt...
MORE »
Pat F.

Eclipse with whammy

Updated
Hi i would like to know whether you can get a USA Eclipse with whammy  Thanks pat    ...
MORE »
Terrence R.

Weird buzz on Eclipse

Updated
Ok, this one is pretty interesting (I think so, at least. My wife disagrees...).   So to jump to the meat. I bought a 2011 Eclipse with low miles (just replaced the original battery for the EMGs that wasn't even spent yet)...
MORE »
Tim B.

'81 Humbucker Issue

Updated
Hi all, I've just been very excited to get hold of an '81 and have stuck it in a Les Paul project guitar of mine. I am by no means an expert but I've used the wiring diagrams available to put it in there and everything...
MORE »
Merch

Merch

Updated
Where did the apparels link go?...
MORE »
Kyle R.

M-1 Custom 87 had major defect when it arrived

Updated
I recently received an M-1 Custom 87 from Sweetwater. There was a major problem with the Floyd Rose tremolo resulting from a significant defect and lack of quality control with the tremolo cavity. Initially, the bridge would...
MORE »
Info

Info

Updated
What is my ESP Eclipse posted on my Photo. I have never seen another like it. Thinking prototype. Plays and sounds killer. serial # SS0319601. Light weight mahogany body and neck sub 7lbs. Flat top with TV yellow low luster...
MORE »
MG-550??

MG-550??

Updated
I've acquired a LTD MG-550 and there's no info or specs online. (Awesome guitar btw) It appears on the surface to be alot like the M-50 but with better conponents/pickups maybe? Anyone have this model? Was it an...
MORE »
Duncan  T.

What strings are these?

Updated
Hi - Ive bought an Eclipse EII, which was last year's model (Seymour Duncans). The strings are Elixirs and the oval badge says that they are anti rust plated plain steel - are these Nanowebs and what gauge are they?...
MORE »
Paschalis P.

What do i own?

Updated
Hello guys. Can you please analyse my esp guitar model? Date of production, parts and value? I can't find info about my model. ...
MORE »
Paul M.

Gotoh strap locks

Updated
I’m having a hard time finding a distributor that sells GOTOH hardware.  I need a set of strap locks in cosmo black to match hardware and EMG JH set on 2012 ESP Eclipse.  Schaller black chrome and Ruthenium don’t...
MORE »
ESP Japanese custom, bad case

ESP Japanese custom, bad case

Updated
Hi, first post, so sorry if this isn't in the right place. I have an ESP Japanese artist signature series guitar that I bought from Japan, but the standard case it came in is pretty old and worn. I know ESP Japan has this...
MORE »
Jon C.

Tremolo on EC-1000?

Updated
Got a 2007 model EC1000 with the stock bridge on it.  I had noticed that Duesenberg makes a easy to install tremolo for Les Paul style guitars.   However, it looks like the spacing on my EC1000 is slightly wider than a Les...
MORE »
Alvis B.

ESP E-II M-II

Updated
What are the neck thickness of EII MII at 1st and 12th frets? ...
MORE »
Ltd Snakebyte tone?

Ltd Snakebyte tone?

Updated
Hi. My Snakebyte has two volume controls, with wiring not the wireless system. Is it easy to make one of the pots a tone pot? If so is there an easy wiring diagram available? I'd like to end up with one volume for both...
MORE »