ESP Edwards E-FV-95 WB DOT Michael Schenker

ESP Edwards E-FV-95 WB DOT Michael Schenker

Updated
Hey guys, first post, I’m looking for some information for a friend at work. He has what he believes to to be the guitar in the title. A little backstory, he bought the guitar from a guy who won it in a competition. This guy...
MORE »
Andrew H.

Edwards Guitars.

Updated
Does anyone know if Edwards make or had made some similar to the E-ll M-1 ?  If so,... prices?...
MORE »
MLB1374

wiring diagram

Updated
need a wiring diagram for a ltd f204 bass thanks...
MORE »
Surveyor 87 bass

Surveyor 87 bass

Updated
Will this bass be made available without a painted headstock like the one in the pic?...
MORE »
ESP LTD M-HT Black Metal Pre-Order

ESP LTD M-HT Black Metal Pre-Order

Updated
I want to order the M-HT Black Metal but it says it's a Pre-Order. That's fine, but I can't seem to find any date when it will be 'released' or when it will ship. I see this thing on other 3rd party sellers, but I'd rather...
MORE »
Stephan F.

Ltd H-1001FR

Updated
Hi, currently I'm looking for a new Ltd. I'm interested in models from the M, MH or H series.
Unfortunately there is no model with 6 strings, a floyd bridge, thin U neck (not extra) and 2 active humbucker pickups...
MORE »
Oguzhan A.

Is this Eclipse real?

Updated
hi everyone,
It has black hardware, I can't find similar on the internet. The guitar is 2011 and full thickness. There is emg jh set on. suspension pin and jack input different?? Is this color gloss black? If it is...
MORE »
Allan R.

Information on this guitar

Updated
Hi - I just purchased an MH-350ET from a local guitar store here and I can't find anything about it anywhere online. It appears to mostly be the same specs as the 1000 series but I'd like to know what may be different about...
MORE »
Rob W.

Refinish an old Jake E Lee?

Updated
Hello I have a 90s JEL signature, originally black, that had been repainted and pickguard/electronics changed out years ago. Is there any way to have ESP luthiers return it to its out of the factory glory? 

if that...
MORE »
ARMANDO D.

String height at first fret

Updated
Hello! I couldn’t find this info in the manual. What is your recommended string height at the first fret(High E/Low E) with a capo on third fret? Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
James S.

ESP LTD C-40 MIK

Updated
Greetings! I have a beautiful MIK ESP LTD C-40. I can't find any info on it online, It's a beautifully playing and made guitar, neck through, action is awesome, has real active EMG, it appears to be all stock, SN starts with...
MORE »
Building a Guitar Workstation

Building a Guitar Workstation

Updated
Hi   I’m planning to make a workstation for my guitars. I have a big roll of Polyether foam lying around and I was wondering if it’s safe to use with the finishes of my guitars. (I believe all of them have poly...
MORE »
Need Help with ESP Mirage Deluxe Tremalo system

Need Help with ESP Mirage Deluxe Tremalo system

Updated
I currently am working on restoring a 1987 ESP Mirage Deluxe. My problem is the Tremolo system. I bought a brand new Floyd Rose Original but it does not fit. It looks like I need a ESP Sinclair Tremolo system. Can anyone tell...
MORE »
purpleorange

SN-1000FR BLACK BLAST questions

Updated
Hello to all. Anyone know the approx. weight of this guitar? Also, anyone who knows what the pickups sound like?...
MORE »
Saranpong V.

ESP Snakebyte 2012 actual Spec.

Updated
I am looking to buy ESP Snakebyte 2012 from someone but I have doubt what should be the correct spec for this model on 2012. The one I am looking has spec. below Gross Black (Not Satin Black) EMG JH Set COA - production...
MORE »