Looking for information about this guitar.

Looking for information about this guitar.

Updated
Ltd esp serial number vipercz093. Made in Korea. Solid body with EMG active pickups. On the fret board it has viper-cz. Is this legit and what is it worth roughly. ...
MORE »
LTD SC-608B body wood

LTD SC-608B body wood

Updated
In the Product Archives you can tell that there are multiple types of LTD SC-608B's made: There is the version with a Mahogany body, and a version with an Alder body. How do I know which body wood my SC-608B has?   Thanks...
MORE »
ESP Forest / F Headstock Shape Change

ESP Forest / F Headstock Shape Change

Updated
I've always been curious, why has the ESP Forest (F Shape) headstock shape changed over the years for the LTD and ESP models in the USA? Is it to create less confusion with the very similar Schecter Headstock? I find it kind...
MORE »
John M.

Serial number help for EC-1000

Updated
I have an older EC-1000 the factory code is R, and the next two numbers are 05. What factory was it manufactured in? And I’m assuming 05 is for 2005? Any help would be appreciated. ...
MORE »
Is this ESP real or fake?

Is this ESP real or fake?

Updated
I found this locally and have yet to go play it. I don’t know if I’d know real/fake either way so I’m looking for any help here. Thanks  ...
MORE »
James C.

EII series all metal toggle switches?

Updated
I am trying to find out if I can get these to install in a few other ESP/LTD guitars. (Not the generic ones with the plastic screw in caps). But like the one below. ...
MORE »
Larry H

KH602 - better POTS?

Updated
My KH602 is about 2 years old. I am wondering if there are upgraded POTS you would suggest for Volume? The stick ones have a very abrupt drop off as you reduce volume. I am looking for volume pots with a smooth linear b...
MORE »
Replacing LTD EX360 tuners

Replacing LTD EX360 tuners

Updated
Helloes!   I've been meaning to replace the tuners in my EX360 with locking tuners. What brand would be the best to replace them with, in terms of not having to drill new screw holes?...
MORE »
Scott H.

Question regarding EC-256

Updated
Hi ESP, I noticed that the middle pot is not exactly the same distance center to center to the other two. Its closer to the front pot than is is to the rear. I thought I had a QC issue so I looked at photos of the guitar on...
MORE »
John S.

Eclipse E-II BB

Updated
Hi All,   Just a quick question, I just purchased an Eclipse E-II and while I love the guitar (2nd ESP, first is an early 90's maverick), I feel like the action is quite high on it (especially compared to the maverick). ...
MORE »
LTD DJ-600

LTD DJ-600

Updated
Purchased one not too long ago and has been on a wall mounted neck stand but I want to buy a hard shell case for it. Any info on hard shell cases that will fit it? ...
MORE »
Mike Ell

Need Help Identifying LTD M200FM

Updated
Trying to get the scoop on this. S/N IR 0628414. I get the dating sequence ok, can't find the manufacturer for IR. Also in large numbers on back of the headstock 214....
MORE »
How do you replace a pickup? I lost sound on the bridge

How do you replace a pickup? I lost sound on the bridge

Updated
I know to do a continuity test, then solder whatever needs it, but that’s it. What about what gauge wire, what kind of solder (I was told 64somethingcrazynumber) anyways....my bridge pickup died on me, the top two selectors...
MORE »
dvega747

LTD FBJ400 vs ESP Frank Bello J-4 Sound

Updated
Hi there. IS there a huge difference in sound between these two basses? I own the FBJ400 passive and I am thinking of retrofit with the EMG active ones. The passive has a great sound but i think it lacks of output..compared...
MORE »
Christian L.

Is this a fake EC 1000?

Updated
Friend of mine has an EC 1000 laying around and I've been wanting to buy one, but with so many other guitars in my arsonal I didn't want to pay much. He offered to sell it for fairly cheap, but after I went to check it out...
MORE »