John S.

Eclipse E-II BB

Updated
Hi All,   Just a quick question, I just purchased an Eclipse E-II and while I love the guitar (2nd ESP, first is an early 90's maverick), I feel like the action is quite high on it (especially compared to the maverick). ...
MORE »
LTD DJ-600

LTD DJ-600

Updated
Purchased one not too long ago and has been on a wall mounted neck stand but I want to buy a hard shell case for it. Any info on hard shell cases that will fit it? ...
MORE »
Mike Ell

Need Help Identifying LTD M200FM

Updated
Trying to get the scoop on this. S/N IR 0628414. I get the dating sequence ok, can't find the manufacturer for IR. Also in large numbers on back of the headstock 214....
MORE »
How do you replace a pickup? I lost sound on the bridge

How do you replace a pickup? I lost sound on the bridge

Updated
I know to do a continuity test, then solder whatever needs it, but that’s it. What about what gauge wire, what kind of solder (I was told 64somethingcrazynumber) anyways....my bridge pickup died on me, the top two selectors...
MORE »
dvega747

LTD FBJ400 vs ESP Frank Bello J-4 Sound

Updated
Hi there. IS there a huge difference in sound between these two basses? I own the FBJ400 passive and I am thinking of retrofit with the EMG active ones. The passive has a great sound but i think it lacks of output..compared...
MORE »
Christian L.

Is this a fake EC 1000?

Updated
Friend of mine has an EC 1000 laying around and I've been wanting to buy one, but with so many other guitars in my arsonal I didn't want to pay much. He offered to sell it for fairly cheap, but after I went to check it out...
MORE »
James P.

Thin U neck profile

Updated
Hi, I was wondering if your Thin U neck profile was the same on all the different models, or are there slight differences?  I’ve got a Ltd ST-213 and love the neck.  I’m looking to get either a Horizon of  some sort or...
MORE »
Brent S.

Korean vs Indonesian Snakebytes

Updated
I keep reading that the Indonesian made Snakebyte is not of the same quality that the Korean made one is. Complaints ranging from bad nuts that won't stay in tune to cosmetic issues. Obviously ESP employees would seemingly...
MORE »
Thin U dimensions Viper 400 Baritone

Thin U dimensions Viper 400 Baritone

Updated
I was looking to buy the current Viper 400 Baritone 27" scale length. Can someone tell me the actual thickness of the neck at the 1st fret and at the 12 fret. The spec page just says it is a thin U but that doesn't really...
MORE »
Michael K.

ESP LTD-200

Updated
Hi there - looking for some help. I have an old esp LTD-200, loved this guitar as a youngster. Now looking to sell but not sure what fair price is or if should just put on eBay or reverb? Thoughts welcome. 
Serial...
MORE »
ESP Edwards E-FV-95 WB DOT Michael Schenker

ESP Edwards E-FV-95 WB DOT Michael Schenker

Updated
Hey guys, first post, I’m looking for some information for a friend at work. He has what he believes to to be the guitar in the title. A little backstory, he bought the guitar from a guy who won it in a competition. This guy...
MORE »
Andrew H.

Edwards Guitars.

Updated
Does anyone know if Edwards make or had made some similar to the E-ll M-1 ?  If so,... prices?...
MORE »
MLB1374

wiring diagram

Updated
need a wiring diagram for a ltd f204 bass thanks...
MORE »
Surveyor 87 bass

Surveyor 87 bass

Updated
Will this bass be made available without a painted headstock like the one in the pic?...
MORE »
ESP LTD M-HT Black Metal Pre-Order

ESP LTD M-HT Black Metal Pre-Order

Updated
I want to order the M-HT Black Metal but it says it's a Pre-Order. That's fine, but I can't seem to find any date when it will be 'released' or when it will ship. I see this thing on other 3rd party sellers, but I'd rather...
MORE »