Is this Eclipse I Legit ?

Is this Eclipse I Legit ?

Updated
Hi, I have plenty ESP E-II but i'm not sure my ESP Standard Eclipse I is legit... It's because of the tuners being on the binding. Could you please help me ? Serial number : S007 50 2 51 Thanks a lot and thank you for...
MORE »
David M.

Is this legit? TE407

Updated
Just wondering if anyone can chime in on this guitar being legit? I thought these were made in Indonesia?   ...
MORE »
LTD D-5 Strings

LTD D-5 Strings

Updated
Just bought a LTD D-5 Bass and I love it!!!   However there is some confusion about the strings.  The manual and website state that the D-5 comes with D'Addario XL strings in the 45-125 range.  It doesn't state whether the...
MORE »
Steven H.

Looking for ESP Cases

Updated
Hello ..  I have an older ESP J four Bass and ESP E-Cygnus Guitar. I'm trying to find form fit ESP cases for each of these instruments. Anyone have any ideas which model fits or it they are still available? Thanks! Steve...
MORE »
BoomerAJ88

Question about different ESP LTD EC-1000'S

Updated
I was wondering if you guys are going to be coming out with more color options for the LTD EC-1000 Piezo? I really like the see thru black cherry finish on the other EC-1000's. Thanks!  ...
MORE »
Paul G.

Love my new PS 1000!

Updated
Just got this, PS 1000 in Purple sparkle. It looks killer, sounds fabulous, stays in tune, and the fit and finish is top shelf. I love the Seymour Duncan Phat Cat pickups, very quiet for P90's, and really dig the tone. I...
MORE »
Question about restoration?

Question about restoration?

Updated
Do you guys do restoration work on guitars at the custom shop in northern hollywood, california?...
MORE »
Louis B.

2012 ESP Standard Series Horizon- Real or Fake?

Updated
Hey everyone,   First of all, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I am about to do a trade- two of my guitars for a standard series horizon. It has blackouts and is in the reindeer blue finish. I just wanted to...
MORE »
Vincent M.

Kirk Hammett Student edition

Updated
Hi, got a Kirk Hammett student edition black electric guitar that came with an amp, 2 picks and a ceetificate with it. Unfortunately, I lost the certificate and would like to have another one. I don't really know who the...
MORE »
Daniel H.

Question about guitars bought directly from ESP

Updated
If I order from the eshop, does someone at ESP perform a basic setup of the guitar before it’s shipped? 

Thank you....
MORE »
Sergi  B.

E-II completely Made in Japan?

Updated
Hi,  I would like to know where are the E-II guitars made. Some people and even dealer salesman say that woodworking is made in ESP facilities in China and then finished in Japan. Is this true or E-II are completely made in...
MORE »
Endorsement

Endorsement

Updated
How can I get an endorsement? AP 4 Metal bass ...
MORE »
Peter F.

This LTD KH I just found

Updated
Hi ESP team, I found this guitar which after a little research figured could be an ESP LTD KH-503 (with the only spider inlay being at the 12th fret, unlike the 603) Could you confirm whether this is a real LTD guitar, and...
MORE »
LTD Eclipses and maple caps

LTD Eclipses and maple caps

Updated
Kinda curious about this. I know for sure the Iron Cross and AS-1 have maple caps, but I'm curious to see if any other LTD Eclipses have maple caps?

I don't mean veneers, I mean full-sized maple caps. Like an...
MORE »
About LTD TE-1000 EVERTUNE

About LTD TE-1000 EVERTUNE

Updated
Hi, I'm thinking of buying the TE-1000 Evertune since everything on it seems perfect. However, since there hardly are any real music stores left I will buy it online. Therefore I have two questions about: 1 - How much does...
MORE »