Joshua B.

Can't Source Selector Switch Screws :( Help!

Updated
Anyone know where I can get a new pair of black mounting screws for the selector switch on my LTD H-1001?   It basically looks like this except mine is about 2mm longer and I can't get these shipped over the pond: Google...
MORE »
Jason T.

V type guitar

Updated
Would love to see a V type guitar that's a bit more old school again.  The Michael Amott Ninja series was close and unfortunately I missed out on that.  The James Hetfield Vulture is also close but there's no lower level...
MORE »
Mark R.

Hard/soft cases for DV-200

Updated
Anyone have any suggestions for a hard/soft case that will fit the DV-200? Really struggling to find one wide enough for the body fins and to accommodate the length of the guitar itself.  Many thanks...
MORE »
Simon S.

ESP M-II CTM

Updated
Hi. I'm looking for an ESP M-II CTM with black finish. When I go to the Japanese ESP site, there's no indication of whether the guitar has been discontinued or not. But I can't find it anywhere whatsoever, not even at the...
MORE »
ESP KH-3 neck radius

ESP KH-3 neck radius

Updated
According to the specs the 30th anniversary ESP KH-3 comes with 350mm radius. Is that correct? 
The original KH-3 has the 305mm, isnt it? Its strange, because neck radius is one of the main difference between LTD - ESP....
MORE »
ARMANDO D.

Neck plate “gasket”???

Updated
Did/has ESP ever released a bolt-on neck plate gasket for their odd shaped neck plate from the 90’s?...
MORE »
E-II ST1 nut width smaller than the nut shelf.

E-II ST1 nut width smaller than the nut shelf.

Updated
Just got my ST1 and after seeing an owner post on another forum that their ST's nut was slightly smaller than the nut shelf, I checked mine as soon as I got it and sure enough the nut is about 0.75mm narrower on either side...
MORE »
Lynch LTD Kami II or III???

Lynch LTD Kami II or III???

Updated
Any chance of an LTD Kami II or III ever happening? ...
MORE »
Khan B.

Help identifying japanese made CS ESP

Updated
Hi guys. I recently purchased this awesome ESP guitar and would like to get some information about it since I've been unable to find anything online. I have contacted ESP about it and all they can confirm is that it's a CS...
MORE »
Brian W.

2021 Bass offerings

Updated
Such beautiful guitars, however bassists virtually ignored?? Very few new basses, and not very desireable models, B-series is your best! More natual wood, neck-thru models, A fretless B-4 and 5 would be awesome. Even some of...
MORE »
David  E.

Mk600 neck

Updated
Would the neck be similar to an ltd v300 or ltd v401? I got an arrow and not happy with the neck. 

MORE »
samsunnyuk

EC-256 bridge doesn't line up with tailpiece/pickups/nut? (see photos)

Updated
Hi guys, I purchased a brand new EC-256 over the weekend and noticed something a bit off; it seems the bridge/saddle is not fitted parallel with the tailpiece/neck/nut. This is forcing the strings to run at a slight tilt to...
MORE »
Acclaimed Knives

Similar sound to discontinued esp 901?

Updated
I want to be able to get a sound similar to the herzeleid album. My research indicates that Richard Kruspe used a now discontinued ESP 901 to record this album.   What currently available model could capture this sound? I...
MORE »
LTD TE series pickguard

LTD TE series pickguard

Updated
I'm interested in buying an LTD TE 401. Do the TE-200 model pickguards fit on the TE 401 series? If so, is there a way to purchase one for an LTD TE 401?...
MORE »
Vlad P.

Bypass switch

Updated
Hello! I have a LTD B-10 bass and I wish to install a switch to bypass the pre-amp. Can I do that or are the pick-ups battery powered too?...
MORE »