Mallet G.

E II horizon NTII vs New E II M II NT

Updated
Hello Could tell me the principal difference between E II horizon NT II and E II M II NT. What are the style to play for these guitars. Thanks...
MORE »
Joel R.

Write My Dissertation For M

Updated
If you are suffering from writing an essay, turn to the offerings provided. Our quality site can provide unique  that could help students enhance their instructional performance. Expert writers will take on your challenge and...
MORE »
John S.

Differences in ESP Horizon Body's

Updated
Why are some horizon bodies more carved than others? In particular I've noticed the lower horn either has a deep cut as opposed to others that seem to blend more into the body. ...
MORE »
Gregory H.  S.

Guitar through studio monitors?

Updated
All good times! : )
Not so long ago I was playing guitar, the chain is this: the tool - pedals - the comb. The Ibanez Troubadour TA225 combine for the acoustics I inherited. I was thinking about switching from it to...
MORE »
Jody S.

Ltd deluxe

Updated
I purchased a ec1001fr recently and was surprised when I saw it was made in Indonesia. Every deluxe I've owned in the past were made in Korea. Even the picture at the online retailer I bought it from had korea on the back of...
MORE »
Endorsement

Endorsement

Updated
How can I get an endorsement? AP 4 Metal bass ...
MORE »
Hotrodders

Hotrodders

Updated
Hello ESP,    There are quite a few musicians in the "ESP Family" that like to upgrade their instruments, & the number one question I see is how do you replace the locking nut (*i.e. ESP = 42mm)? Gotoh make a 41mm &...
MORE »
Details on the Flicker II Tremolo (1980s)

Details on the Flicker II Tremolo (1980s)

Updated
Hello everyone, I've got a guitar that has a ESP Flicker II tremolo (see photo below). I've been missing the trem bar for ages and would like to know if anyone has any information about the size thread these have, or whether...
MORE »
Max T.

Josh Travis / LTD H1009 B

Updated
Hi guys, I just want to thank you for all the great guitars, as I owned a lot of LTDs in the past, and they still are my favourite models to date. That being said, I am missing some 30 inch scale guitars from you guys. Any...
MORE »
Gavin B.

Guitar Buzz/Hiss

Updated
  Hi, I am new to electric guitars and this is my first one so I’m not very familiar with them. I just took my new esp guitar with humbuckers to guitar center because the pickup switch wouldn’t work right. He said he just...
MORE »
Gavin B.

What strings are on LTD Ec-256?

Updated
Hi, I was wondering what strings are shipped with the ltd ec-256. Could someone tell me?...
MORE »
LTD SC-20 + Fishman Fluence

LTD SC-20 + Fishman Fluence

Updated
Will I need to change out the Passive Single Coil to a Fishman Single Coil, or can the existing one still be usable? Just unsure if actives and passives can live together in the same guitar. Thanks!...
MORE »
Improve/upgrade the LTD logo please :)

Improve/upgrade the LTD logo please :)

Updated
A few years ago, you guys came out with the LTD Elite series which included a modern LTD logo with a more stylish and modern font. I know the block font is very ESP but I feel like the block font only works well for the ESP...
MORE »
Bjorn H.

ESP LTD MH-350FR swap to original floyd

Updated
Hi need help and hope for some answers. My guitar is a ESP LTD MH-350FR and it have Floyd Rose Special. I wonder if i can swap my special completely and use all parts if i buy an Original Floyd rose? Ive read on Floyd’s...
MORE »
Shawn S.

ESP Production Number Sequence?

Updated
Does anyone know how the production number (4 digit code) is assigned for recent years.  Example, I’ve seen ESP Original Horizon’s with production numbers ranging from about 1600 to over 9000 within the 2019 year. I know they...
MORE »