Sergi  B.

E-II completely Made in Japan?

Updated
Hi,  I would like to know where are the E-II guitars made. Some people and even dealer salesman say that woodworking is made in ESP facilities in China and then finished in Japan. Is this true or E-II are completely made in...
MORE »
Old ESP tremolo parts

Old ESP tremolo parts

Updated
Hey! I’ve had this Horizon for about 15 years now and one of the bolts that anchors the strings to the bridge has cracked. It still holds the sting now and holds tune but I think it may break after another couple of...
MORE »
Jere V.

Fender pickguard in Snapper-series

Updated
Hi!   I own sn-1000 ht purple blast, and was thinking of changing the pickup configuration similar to new sn-1000 evertune (HH to HSS). Is it possible to order Sn-1000 Evertune's pickguard to my existing one, do I have to...
MORE »
80'S ESP Telecaster

80'S ESP Telecaster

Updated
Looking for info on this. Im the 3rd owner and have had it since 1991. I know this is the same as the 80s " the eclipse custom".  My question is this. Mine is different than any other I have ever seen. Everyone I have seen...
MORE »
Gary M.

KH-502 nut size question

Updated
I am about to replace my the Floyd rose special on my KH-502 with an Original Floyd Rose and need to know if it takes a R3 or a R4 nut please. Thanks,
GM...
MORE »
Jer H.

Will we EVER see the teardrop headstock on LTD models again?

Updated
I honestly feel what's holding me back from buying one of these BEAUTIFUL h1000's is that silly 'Schecter' looking headstock.  I wish I never traded mine, but I'm hopeful they will make a triumphant return.. at least for one...
MORE »
peter s.

ESP LTD Snakebyte neck stress crack

Updated
I just purchased a used ltd Snakebyte from Guitarcenter. It had a what looks to a crack at the neck joint on the bass side. They said it was a finish check. i took it to the Guitarcenter near me and the tech told me is was a...
MORE »
Butch S.

Jake E Lee ESP pickguard

Updated
Hello,  I know that I am looking for a needle in a haystack, but are there any Jake E Lee pickguards available for purchase?  I have a ST213 that I was looking to modify and would like to use original ESP parts if I...
MORE »
Nicolas M.

LTD EC-401B no longer manufactured?

Updated
Hello, Im from Argentina, i want to buy a baritone guitar for tune in DROP A, (7 semitones down in the 6th string and 5 semitones down in the other 5 strings), here is very complicated to obtain an ESP LTD because the prices...
MORE »
Justin F.

Need help ID'ing this USA Custom Eclipse

Updated
Any help is appreciated. I got this second hand, no paperwork. I can't find any serials, though I haven't taken it apart. What is it? It's easily one of the best playing guitars I have owned, but not a huge fan of clear...
MORE »
Mallet G.

E II horizon NTII vs New E II M II NT

Updated
Hello Could tell me the principal difference between E II horizon NT II and E II M II NT. What are the style to play for these guitars. Thanks...
MORE »
Joel R.

Write My Dissertation For M

Updated
If you are suffering from writing an essay, turn to the offerings provided. Our quality site can provide unique  that could help students enhance their instructional performance. Expert writers will take on your challenge and...
MORE »
John S.

Differences in ESP Horizon Body's

Updated
Why are some horizon bodies more carved than others? In particular I've noticed the lower horn either has a deep cut as opposed to others that seem to blend more into the body. ...
MORE »
Gregory H.  S.

Guitar through studio monitors?

Updated
All good times! : )
Not so long ago I was playing guitar, the chain is this: the tool - pedals - the comb. The Ibanez Troubadour TA225 combine for the acoustics I inherited. I was thinking about switching from it to...
MORE »
Jody S.

Ltd deluxe

Updated
I purchased a ec1001fr recently and was surprised when I saw it was made in Indonesia. Every deluxe I've owned in the past were made in Korea. Even the picture at the online retailer I bought it from had korea on the back of...
MORE »