Eclipse specs

Updated
Aron A.

Hi, I bought this gorgeous Eclipse used. It's from 2007 and not available in the shops anymore. I'd like to know the specs on it, such as neck profile/radius,  scale length,  fretboard radius and the materials in the body,  neck and the fretboard. 

Thanks, 

Aron

Ryan T.

you can find the Eclipse II Std. specs in this 2007 catalog. With exception the the matte finish, should be correct. 

*yours looks like an ebony finger board in the pics as dark as it looks..

https://cdn.connectsites.net/user_files/esp/downloads/000/000/090/ESP-2007-Catalog.pdf?1392144664

Aron A.

On the catalogue I find only the Eclipse-II series

with 3 knobs. And no info about neck profile. Mine 

is the model with 4 knobs. Are the Eclipse-II specs identical 

to the previous model Eclipse std. with 4 knobs?

Aron A.

I mean of course the fretboard radius...

ESP Guitars

Hey Aron, go ahead and email these photos and the serial number to our customer service at customerservice@espguitars.com for assistance, thanks!

Aron A.

Ok, will do.

Thanks!

Thomas F.

I think it is quordle now a limited instrument because I couldn't find any at the store. weaver game

Thelaptops g.

It need to check with you here. Which is not one thing I normally do! I take pleasure in studying a publish that may make individuals think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment from areteitech.net team!

Manuel H.

I think it's a limited movie now because I can't find any of my favorite movies at the theater.

Keishan J.

Contact geometry dash unblocked to know more

otis j.

"Eclipse" can refer to a number of different things, Garten Of Banban including the astronomical event, the popular integrated development environment (IDE) used for software development, and a line of sunglasses.

kiri c.

You make this information safe and interesting. You give your readers a lot to think about, and I like that kind of shaping age of war

gikejev r.

I totally agree with buying a new one. More information can be found at th to make safe choices!

Emma O.

Congratulations on your purchase of the Eclipse guitar! While I don't have access to specific information about individual guitars, I can provide you with general specifications for ESP Eclipse guitars from that era. Rainbow Friends: Chapter 2 

Timothy  F.

Congratulations on your purchase of the 2007 Eclipse! The Eclipse series is known for its high-quality Drive Mad craftsmanship and sound. Enjoy playing your Eclipse!

Donna B.

Music always helps me relieve stress in the gentlest way

Donna B.

at magis tv at modilimitado I think lullaby sounds make people feel gentle

Post to Thread