Old ESP tremolo parts

Updated
Old ESP tremolo parts

Hey! I’ve had this Horizon for about 15 years now and one of the bolts that anchors the strings to the bridge has cracked. It still holds the sting now and holds tune but I think it may break after another couple of re-strings. Is there anywhere I can get a new set? 

ESP Guitars

Hello, this tremolo was discontinued in the early 1990's. Unfortunately we do not have any examples available to provide specs, and we do not have parts available.   An aftermarket company, Frets on the Net, makes some replica parts for this tremolo, which can be found at the link below:https://www.fretsonthenet.com/ESP_Carvin_Peavey/esp.htm.

Kirk W.

hey i've got an 86-87 m-1 custom it needs new machine heads i was wondering if you could tell me what fits my guitar i am looking at the schaller tuners and was wondering what size locking nut it would be r2-r3 etc i'm replacing the sinclair's with a floyd

Kirk W.

Kirk W.

Kirk W.

Kirk W.

Jerry R.

I do have a M1 from 1985-86. I lost the black tremolo bar but recently found it in a box with a spare tremolo bar that is silver. If someone needs it or other miscellaneous black hardware let me know. Email or 678-763-7422

Rich C.

Do you still have that tremolo available?

91horizon

Frets On The Net will have it and if not he can make it

Pete F.

I have been trying to find an ESP Sinclair tremolo bar that screws in. I've sent emails to Fret on the Net  Still awaiting reply. Does anyone know where else I can get one, or does anyone have a diagram of the bar and maybe I can get one made at a machine shop?

Pete F.

Does anyone know where I can get the exact specifications of this threaded Sinclair bar? After a few years of not being able to find one, I'm thinking someone can make one for me. And Fret on the Net never got back to me on making one. So I'm on my own. I just need the dimensions and thread size for this bar to fit the Sinclair tremolo system. I would greatly appreciate any info on this.

Post to Thread