Difference between ESP, EII and LTD.

Updated
Difference between ESP, EII and LTD.

Difficult for me to see the difference between a LTD and an ESP. The only obvious things is the country of production. "We" say that ESP are more qualitative than LTD. By qualitative, are we talking about quality control? quality of violin making?
Sellers do not really have arguments, youtubers say they do not see any differences. For me, only the manufacturer, can say but it looks like it's a taboo subject.
Can you enlighten me without filters?

Jshannon3

This is a touchy subject, I own 2 ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo Guitars and they blow my LTD MH330FMFR out of the water in craftsmanship, tone, and playability.  The LTD was made in Indonesia, and the two E2's were made in Japan.  Sure the LTD isn't hot-rodded like the ESP E2s with aftermarket equipment like EMG pickups, gotoh locking tuners, ESP fret job, and it doesn't have a thin u neck, but it plays better than a Ibanez(another one made in Indonesia) in the same price range!  I think ESP/LTD worldwide has a quality instrument, where ever it was manufactured, sure your gonna have lemons, but that is what retailer return policies are for.

Post to Thread