Question about E-II Eclipse

Updated
Johny2Wong

Hi,

I'm planning to buy an E-II eclipse this year. The one, that I'm interested with, is black color with T.O.M and stop tail with mahogany body and neck. In 2016, I saw one model that fits all my spec. In early 2017, that model was no longer listed and replaced with the same guitar but with evertune bridge. I thought that the model that was no longer made.

But then, I check ESP japan website. E-II eclipse with the same spec as I want is still listed alongside the one with evertune bridge. This inconsistency is confusing me. I know people outside Japan suppose to check www.espguitars.com. Not the Japan one.

For reference, I include the photo of that particular Eclipse. I take it from ESP Japan wensite

My question are:

1. If ESP international website doesn't listed that particular model, does it mean that model only sold in Japan ? Or that model is no longer sold for all the world ?

2. To buy that Eclipse, I'm planning to place special order to ESP dealer in my country. Is it possible for them to order that particular model ?

3. I have a few suggestion for ESP USA and E-II.  Where can I post it ?

Thank you.

myrtle tran

Cool guitar as for me) nice choise)

ESP Admin
Johny2Wong wrote:

Hi,

I'm planning to buy an E-II eclipse this year. The one, that I'm interested with, is black color with T.O.M and stop tail with mahogany body and neck. In 2016, I saw one model that fits all my spec. In early 2017, that model was no longer listed and replaced with the same guitar but with evertune bridge. I thought that the model that was no longer made.

But then, I check ESP japan website. E-II eclipse with the same spec as I want is still listed alongside the one with evertune bridge. This inconsistency is confusing me. I know people outside Japan suppose to check www.espguitars.com. Not the Japan one.

For reference, I include the photo of that particular Eclipse. I take it from ESP Japan wensite

My question are:

1. If ESP international website doesn't listed that particular model, does it mean that model only sold in Japan ? Or that model is no longer sold for all the world ?

2. To buy that Eclipse, I'm planning to place special order to ESP dealer in my country. Is it possible for them to order that particular model ?

3. I have a few suggestion for ESP USA and E-II.  Where can I post it ?

Thank you.

The particular E-II Eclipse you are referring to is not one of our current 2018 product line for ESP Guitars, however you should check with your local dealer and distributor. They may be able to special order it. Yes our website is for world wide, except for Japan. Every year we make some changes together but there are always some models that are not available on our worldwide site. For you suggestions you can send them to customer service (customerservice@espguitars.com). 

Post to Thread